• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Scotland vs England (08/02/20)

The absolute irony if Scotland call this off

It shouldn't be up to the SRU. Surely it'll be up to 6N officials in conjunction with the match officials, police and consultation with the management of both teams.

Is the storm even due to hit Scotland today? I had a central London road race canceled due to weather tommorow but forecast today is fine.

Is the storm even due to hit Scotland today? I had a central London road race canceled due to weather tommorow but forecast today is fine.
Due to hit Edinburgh about kick off time unless it's changed since I looked this morning.

Was just discussing Stuart Hogg with a friend. For me he's definitely had a drop in form. On the otherhand there's no one really challenging his position and is one of the few leaders for Scotland guaranteed to start.

Imo Townsend has given him the captaincy because he asked for it and is almost guaranteed start and there aren't many players like that for Scotland.

Update...my friend (extremely loosely) would start Barclay at 15 for captain instead of Hogg.

I turned on half way through and she's just going "Why do you do the things you do?". What sort of question is that? Obnoxious woman.

You've got to be going some to make Eddie Jones a sympathetic figure.
She's been doing these (and pitch-side) gigs for well over a decade now.
I don't recall her ever asking an actual insightful question.

She's been doing these (and pitch-side) gigs for well over a decade now.
I don't recall her ever asking an actual insightful question.
Full on WUM. Such an unpleasant person.

Clearly a conspiracy to undermine England before a massive game. In such conditions it would be a miracle if we win this game, I'll certainly remember this injustice if we do lose.

Edit: update - she managed to interview someone raising money for a cancer charity without being a total dick to him. That's a start I suppose

Latest posts