• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Wales vs Scotland (31/10/20)

Has any area of the game suffered as much from COVID as lineouts? Seems like every team is incapable of winning their own ball these days.

Two penalties against AWJ...hasn't Brace read the rule book? AWJ is exempt on basis of being him.

On a serious note, this game is so boring. So many basic errors from both sides.

"Scotland trying the maul that was so effective last week."

What you mean against the team who couldn't defend the maul to save their life?

Honestly I'd remove crowd noise I don't think it helps.
When sport first came back it helped ease the transition for me a bit. Got used to games without crowd noise and now it's a bit irritating

When sport first came back it helped ease the transition for me a bit. Got used to games without crowd noise and now it's a bit irritating
I haven't watched much rugby since post lockdown but I did watch a lot of cricket where they did nothing but ambient noise. It wasn't really worth.

No idea why people had Wales as favourites, Scotland have a better team and better players at the minute.

A side that can't play a power game trying to play a power game against a side that is fine defending a power game...

I haven't watched much rugby since post lockdown but I did watch a lot of cricket where they did nothing but ambient noise. It wasn't really worth.
I watched a fair bit of football because it was the first back and thought its crowd noise was pretty good (even if it was lifted from fifa). Have yet to see it be done well in a rugby context though.

Latest posts