• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2022 Six Nations] Italy vs Scotland (12/03/22)

I'm not sure Italy are in this any more. 16 points is too much of a deficit for them to catch up.

Yeah Italy needed to score first. Good patience from Scotland because they were starting to look a bit frantic just before that.

Thought graphics said Price was off, but he's still there

Not sure why Italy are going for 3 points. They are 16 points down and unlikely to stop Scotland scoring again. They need to go for tries if they are to have any hope.

I'd love to see another angle on that! But Ali Price has been excellent today

That pass looked a bit forward for Hogg's try

You know, take away some of the tries against the run of play and Italy would be winning. They've definitely competed today, but the intercept and 2 defensive lapses have just gifted Scotland with opportunities. Eliminate those and they could win.

You know, take away some of the tries against the run of play and Italy would be winning. They've definitely competed today, but the intercept and 2 defensive lapses have just gifted Scotland with opportunities. Eliminate those and they could win.

Let in less tries and they could win.

Tell us more, oh wise one.

Give Italy one more try and they would have scored 2 bonus points!!

That pass looked a bit forward for Hogg's try
Bit strange there wasn't one replay from an angle you could actually see if it was or wasn't.

Edit: pass was thrown two yards outside the 22, and caught a yard inside. Even running flat out, I doubt momentum is going to be doing that.

Last edited:
Let in less tries and they could win.

Tell us more, oh wise one.
Congrats on stupid post of the weekend.

It's less about letting tries in, but the manner. At least 2 came from poor defence and missed tackles after looking strong. They didn't make Scotland earn those tries. If they can improve their defence so that their good work is not undone by one or two missed tackles and improve their scramble defence then they have the attack to compete.

Latest posts