• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

3rd TEST: South Africa v Lions

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Jul 7 2009, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Back off topic again......... cause talking about the rugby is getting boring.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Jul 7 2009, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You guys seem to fall for it most of time that is why I find it funny. It is clear that he is fishing and seems to regulary catch a few Irish & British Salmon.[/b]

Think of it this way, people spend more time talking about him as opposed to reponsing to anything he actually has to say. He's opnly registered so it takes a while for people to realise. He's a troll not a WUM. Big difference.

Mite is a good WUM. His rep is high yet I'd bet pretty much every member on the forum remembers going head to head with him over something completely pointless.
[/b][/quote]

I used to avoid answering your pathetic remarks, because I have already promised the owner of this forum to avoid attacking members, I want to invite everyone here to check your replies then ; If you say that I'm a forum troll you are obviously a "winda licker" in this forum then. Stop playing the role of the Voice of the forum and let's concentrate on rugby plz.

To Bokke: nah I don't have time to argue with people here, I just give my opinion; actually the NH members want you always to support their teams otherwise you are accused to puzzle problems here. This is familiar for me, hopefully moderators understood this, and I have confidence in them.

Cheers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noidsay @ Jul 7 2009, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I bet he's not french[/b]

I've been working in Africa for almost 13 years(unfortunately only in francophone's countries but I often visit South Africa, Nigeria and Zimbabwe) . Naturally, you will notice some sort of bias to African team.
For example, now I'm working in Tunisia, And France sevens used to prepare here and play some exhibition matches against the local team. In spite of being French, I support Tunisians. So how could you blame me to Support the Mighty boks against who? BRITISH. I guess you know what reputation you British have in sports in the French eyes.

Ah, good to see now that Lions tour is over we all hate each other again :p

British ******** indeed!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noidsay @ Jul 8 2009, 05:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sebastian_Chabal @ Jul 7 2009, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noidsay @ Jul 7 2009, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Those British ********.[/b]

Kiss me
[/b][/quote]

Not tonight, choc-ice!
[/b][/quote]
Take it easy.

Karthago neg repped me for "Carthago delenda est" - not sure, it was ages ago. I was just working off his name, but with his background that turns out to be anti-african.

Macao's long post was good, covered most of the points. Although NH players are clearly better than SH, it's just that SH teams are better than NH. [refuses to put in ironic smiley]

Ginger is back. Tarbh has selfishly fcuked off to a beach and left us without match previews.

End of thread?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Jul 7 2009, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noidsay @ Jul 8 2009, 05:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sebastian_Chabal @ Jul 7 2009, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noidsay @ Jul 7 2009, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Those British ********.[/b]

Kiss me
[/b][/quote]

Not tonight, choc-ice!
[/b][/quote]
Take it easy.

Karthago neg repped me for "Carthago delenda est" - not sure, it was ages ago. I was just working off his name, but with his background that turns out to be anti-african.

Macao's long post was good, covered most of the points. Although NH players are clearly better than SH, it's just that SH teams are better than NH. [refuses to put in ironic smiley]

Ginger is back. Tarbh has selfishly fcuked off to a beach and left us without match previews.

End of thread?
[/b][/quote]

With my super powers I can close this thread if anybody wants that.... :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Jul 7 2009, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Jul 7 2009, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm back from 3 months out. what've i missed, argument wise?[/b]

Hmmmmm a few mediocre ones. Boks robbed the Lions of the test series, Boks coach is a mad man, Boks are generally disliked as a result of Burgers assault on Fitzgerald, Boks fans are assholes, The Lions lost the series as opposed to the Boks doing anything to actually win it (that was a fun one), NH > SH > NH, Shane Williams is finished, O'Connell is a bad captain, The British Media are assholes, Lions fans are assholes, Lions fans are generally disliked by Boks fans (and SH fans, and French fans), Wasps shouldnt have four players on the tour, never mind the test side, The Lions are bad losers, The Boks are bad winners, Shane Williams is back, No he's not. Joe f***in Worsley is on tour. Spies who? Beast Who? Williams Who? (Insert player name) Who? arguing about who started what where how and when...

Eh ............. well thats just an overview of course and in the end we all decided to get along. If it makes any difference the Boks started it (honest they did) but it was all going grand until the French (yes the entire nation) got involved.
[/b][/quote]

am i the only person who thinks James Haskell's presence would have won the series for the Lions?

He also happens to be a 17 year old girl . "Omg I am so hungry I am about to get physio in soho but I don't know what to eat at this time of night that isn't bad for you."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Jul 8 2009, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Jul 7 2009, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Jul 7 2009, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmmmm a few mediocre ones. Boks robbed the Lions of the test series, Boks coach is a mad man, Boks are generally disliked as a result of Burgers assault on Fitzgerald, Boks fans are assholes, The Lions lost the series as opposed to the Boks doing anything to actually win it (that was a fun one), NH > SH > NH, Shane Williams is finished, O'Connell is a bad captain, The British Media are assholes, Lions fans are assholes, Lions fans are generally disliked by Boks fans (and SH fans, and French fans), Wasps shouldnt have four players on the tour, never mind the test side, The Lions are bad losers, The Boks are bad winners, Shane Williams is back, No he's not. Joe f***in Worsley is on tour. Spies who? Beast Who? Williams Who? (Insert player name) Who? arguing about who started what where how and when...

Eh ............. well thats just an overview of course and in the end we all decided to get along. If it makes any difference the Boks started it (honest they did) but it was all going grand until the French (yes the entire nation) got involved.
[/b][/quote]

am i the only person who thinks James Haskell's presence would have won the series for the Lions?
[/b][/quote]

/sarcasm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Jul 8 2009, 03:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Jul 8 2009, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Jul 7 2009, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

/sarcasm
[/b][/quote]

i hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts