• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

AP Final: Northampton Saints V Saracens, SAT 15:00 BST

That's the angle i'm basing it on. To me it looks like it leaves his hands/he doesn't have control.

I don't want to sound arrogant, or that I'm telling you what to think - but I don't accept that it's subjective.
That camera angle is definitive - it's a high res, high FPS camera with an unobscured view of his hands and the ball.

I accept that there is no absolutely definitive footage showing the ball touching the line - but it's beyond reasonable (i.e. non-biased/emotional) doubt that it was IMO.

That's the angle i'm basing it on. To me it looks like it leaves his hands/he doesn't have control.

The other angles don't really show anything.

...actually it does not matter, the score and result is in the record book!!

I don't want to sound arrogant, or that I'm telling you what to think - but I don't accept that it's subjective.
That camera angle is definitive - it's a high res, high FPS camera with an unobscured view of his hands and the ball.

I accept that there is no absolutely definitive footage showing the ball touching the line - but it's beyond reasonable (i.e. non-biased/emotional) doubt that it was IMO.

Well I haven't got access to the footage so I'm basing it on watching the game two days ago in real-time.

In recollection it is how I saw it, maybe when I've afforded it the CSI-TRF treatment I'll agree. :D

I also thought it was potentially knocked on, but I was watching at pretty low resolution so I could be wrong. Anyway, hell of exciting match. I feel bad for Saracens, not that I like them but I dislike them less.

Latest posts