• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

AP Final: Northampton Saints V Saracens, SAT 15:00 BST

http://www.espn.co.uk/premiership-2013-14/rugby/story/227821.html

I've been expecting you, Mr. Edwards.

blofeld-james-bond-007.jpg

Well, I agree with him, this TMO thing is ruining the game. Everything is checked by TMO now, no decisionmaking from the referee.

Heh! Neither are my teams so I'm not really bothered.

I just dont think it's fair to call that a Boeing game or sarries and saints rubbish.

They both played wife at times... It was just a cracking final.

I agree with you, I really enjoyed the game personally, but might wasn't the most creative game out there - therefore might not be everyone's cup of tea. So if someone didn't enjoy it, why then attack the team he supports? Seemed unnecessary is all.

Heh! Neither are my teams so I'm not really bothered.

I just dont think it's fair to call that a Boeing game or sarries and saints rubbish.

They both played wife at times... It was just a cracking final.

I was trying to figure out what a 'boeing game' was. Thought it was some kind of slang to describe a certain type of game.

Just realised it looks like predictive text striking again. Still not sure what 'They both played wife' could be though <_<

I thought it was a great game for everyone, other than a certain Shark supporter, as it had everything including some brilliant rugby, at times, whether the Saints handling, the defensive hits, the intensity, the breakdowns or the tactics. The scoring was such that it was always level pegging there or there abouts which maintained the excitement level.

I am a big Cips supporter but Myler is the 10 of the season with his kicking, his breaks and more especially going for a try at the end even though he KNEW a drop goal was enough..............

Well done Saints, really happy that they have won for the guys, the Barwells, the supporters who are true rugby followers who have been there for the club for years and years in their droves and not just recently attracted by a sudden influx of money and success, and for my mate Piggy and all at the Crooked Hooker who have had to down so many pints waiting for this moment....wish I was there!!!!!

Highlights on ITV4 at 10pm(GMT) for those who missed/want to see it again.

I am a big Cips supporter but Myler is the 10 of the season with his kicking, his breaks and more especially going for a try at the end even though he KNEW a drop goal was enough..............

Personally I thought he was being stupid going for the try. Sure it paid off but many times it won't. There was a lot of risk for little extra gain. If you need 3 points to win and you are in a position to take 3 points without the opposition having time to score anything, you take the 3! Imagine if that last try call had actually been no try. What then? Saints have thrown the game because Myler wouldn't take a simple drop goal.

I was trying to figure out what a 'boeing game' was. Thought it was some kind of slang to describe a certain type of game.

Just realised it looks like predictive text striking again. Still not sure what 'They both played wife' could be though <_<

Wife = Wide (oooh Er!!!)

I agree with you, I really enjoyed the game personally, but might wasn't the most creative game out there - therefore might not be everyone's cup of tea. So if someone didn't enjoy it, why then attack the team he supports? Seemed unnecessary is all.

I'm not sure it's really an attack... more a light ribbing. It was just a joke... people are a bit too sensitive.

Now we are getting silly again!!!

Is it silly to sit on a giant toadstool with a fishing rod, hoping to catch magic trout?
Well then call me silly good sir, and excuse me for offending a caterpillar!

Is it silly to sit on a giant toadstool with a fishing rod, hoping to catch magic trout?
Well then call me silly good sir, and excuse me for offending a caterpillar!

I would love to know what you are talking about but it is late at night!!

Genuinely surprised people enjoyed the game, to be honest.

Watched it down my rugby club and not one person though it was any cop.

Genuinely surprised people enjoyed the game, to be honest.

Watched it down my rugby club and not one person though it was any cop.

Having watched the match through to the end and then had to leave for the extra time, then watched the extra time and read the comments, including yours, why does this not surprise me!!

You're all dour northern ******** callused by the depravity of coal mining though, surely?