• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

CB Series

and you'd have to say that's fairly generous. Can't see the Aussies faltering at this stage, despite the loss of Symonds.

10 - 1 is still pretty bad i thought.

plus i am still working out how it all works :)

Australia make 252 in their innings, certainly looked like being a lot more at one stage when Ponting and Hayden got going but England certainly brought it back. Shocking call to give Hodge out though. Collingwood certainly had a good day in the field, really is a class act on that front.

certainly looking that way now with England 15-3, bad call on Loye but Australia had one with Hodge, still both shockers but that's for the umpire to answer to.

Another big innings now needed for Collingwood if England are to have a chance, probably will be out for single figures now.

Just when I was about to say Bell had been lucky with the McGrath dropped catch and Lee just missing on running him out but a peach of a delivery from Lee to get rid of him.

Big win for England. Collingwood a big 120 something not out!!!!

Man of the tour for the English I reckon.

Phew me not posting thankfully got England over the line :p

Great win, more of the same please...

Quality result. Great spirit from England. Where's that been all winter?
[/b]

I believe you should be saying "all summer", as they have been in Australia :)

One again Australia threw the match for the benefit of world cricket. Good bless them. B)

Well well, Poms post 250, rain reduces it to 221 to get off 41 overs, and now have Oz 4-44 off 8 overs. To quote Bill Lawry, "It's all happening here!"

i am surprised that no1 picked the aussies to win in the rugby bookie.

only 6 people put a bet on the cricket and everyone picked aussie.

and at 5 for 63 its not looking good for anyone who picked aussie (including me)

well its raining again and there needs to be an extra 22 balls to be bowled to constitute a match.

there could be a 3rd final just for the hell of it, i dont know if they play a third one if its 1 - 0 anyone know?

Play is about to start in 10 mins..

Odds on England to pull off the win!!!

Come On England!!!

Latest posts