• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

CB Series

Gilly has rated the black caps as one of the teams to watch out for at this years world cup. i hope it is right.

and styris has just gone over to catch up with the team in melborne.

and yes we need some feilding practice, but when you score 320 against england at the moment, it doesnt really matter does it :)

we best field superbly against australia..jimmy franklin needs to field consistently!! lol..

oram the poor man's chris cairns my arse..thanks to the stupid aussie journalist who wrote that, you've given him more insperation!! :p

I agree with the Aussie commentators comparing Jacob Oram to Lance Klusener. but with less attitude. But it is great how much better our performances have been since he has been back in the team. Also Lou Vincent and Mark Gillespie are proving themselves as well.

lets hope scotty styris can make a good performance when he comes back into the side. :)

If Scotty Styrss hits good form, and the Black Caps continue to imporve the way they are, then they are certainly a threat to Australia for the world cup.

how tuff is mike hussey

When Mike Hussey goes swimming he doesn't get wet, the water gets Mike
Hussey.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Mike
Hussey.

Mike Hussey counted to infinity - twice.

Mike Hussey invented every colour. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

When Mike Hussey does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing
the Earth down.

Mike Hussey hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

Mike Hussey gave Mona Lisa that smile.

Mike Hussey can slam a revolving door.

Some kids **** their name in the snow. Mike Hussey can **** his name into
concrete.

Mike Hussey once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.

Mike Hussey's calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one
fools Mike Hussey.

Mike Hussey can speak Braille.

Mike Hussey's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Ever.

Superman owns a pair of Mike Hussey pyjamas.

Mike Hussey owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the
1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of
Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from
the game Uno.

Mike Hussey sleeps with a night light. Not because Mike Hussey is afraid of
the dark, but the dark is afraid of Mike Hussey.

Mike Hussey doesn't pop his collar, his shirts just get erections when they
touch his body.

Once a cobra bit Mike Hussey's leg. After five days of excruciating pain,
the cobra died.

Mike Hussey divides by zero.

Mike Hussey is always on top during sex because Mike Hussey never f***s up.

When Mike Hussey exercises, the machine gets stronger.

Mike Hussey doesn't use pickup lines, he simply says, "Now."

Mike Hussey sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and
unparalleled cricketing ability. Shortly after the transaction was
finalized, Mike slog swept the devil in the face and took his soul back.
The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should
have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the
month.

Mike Hussey can kill two stones with one bird.

Mike Hussey once had an erection while lying face down. He struck oil.

Mike Hussey once devoured a whole wheel-barrow full of clay to prove to a
friend that the expression "shi**ting bricks" wasn't just a figure of
speech.

The only time Mike Hussey was wrong was when he thought he had made a
mistake.

Brian Lara once defeated Mike Hussey in a game of Tic-Tac-Toe. In
retaliation, Mike Hussey invented racism

England have finally managed to post themselves a decent total getting 292-7 with Ed Joyce, :eek: of all people managing to get a century. Farcical run out at the end with Dalrymple, don't know what he was thinking but imagine my shock to turn on the tv this morning and find Joyce hitting a boundary to get to his 100, has turned his form around in the last few games so I have to give him credit, could possibly now have a starting place in the world cup.

England seem to be getting the job done with this match, Australia struggling on 163-6 with Symonds retired hurt to boot. Although if there's any team that could mess it up from here England would be right up on that list. :p

England can still make the finals now.. but we should atleast win one game over the weekend...

i think a little chucking a game..went on there by aussie..but ohwell..im glad they lost (whether it was on purpose or not i dont care)..

i hope we make the finals regardless!!..we just bascilly have to win on tuesday against england, but it would be nice to win against australia on sunday :D..and it would be great if lou vincent got like 100 and something, and Jacob Oram has another great innings. :)

Maybe some of the Aussies decided that it was time to not try as much within themselves and didnt tell anyone, which has the same effect as "match fixing" and throwing the game but they didnt decide it amongst themselves, therefore it doesnt constitute cheating. Nah lol they just didnt play well!!

The first ball between Australia and NZ is being bowled in 10 minutes or so.

and aussie made a very tidy 291 :(

they chased that total VERY well, was good to watch the last 15, if you were not a kiwi supporter that is.

its a do or die game on tuesday at the gabba against england for both teams.

After pretty bad starts from both the Kiwi's and England it's nice to see them both hit a spot of form the finals, regardless of which team makes it, is now competative.

BAH! Australian threw that game against England and made the game against NZ interesting so that the grounds can be filled for the rest of the games. The games were getting boring with Australia flogging everyone which resulted in people not getting their moneys worth and declining ticket sales.

Well you'd think then if they were going to throw a game it would be against NZ cause they're the better team of the other 2. If it's a proper final Australia want then they wouldn't have thrown the England game.

Anyway NZ didn't make enough of their start and left themselves with too much to do at the death so 2 matches left in this series.

Congrats to England for finally turning their fortunes around in their last 2 games- and 2 centuries thrown into the bargain.

Guess it looks like a more competitive final now, Eng finally coming into some form with both bat and ball. Obviously Oz will be the favourites for the best-of-3 final, but even the mighty Aussies have managed to lose the odd game, and anything can happen on the day.

That said, if I had to put up odds for the final, it`ll probably be something like 20/1 for Eng.

Latest posts