• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England v France,23/02/13

Great nice to know you have no valuable input to this thread. Classy forum post that.
tumblr_m11j3rp7QR1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Don't be a hero,
supermanokay_zpscb2f4fa2.jpg

don't hide
scared-smile-hiding-behind-couch.gif

Post some conments/analysis.
post something useful
I believe the UK mortgage rates are about to rocket since Moodys have downreaded the UK to a AA1 rating from AAA. Bad times for all of us who son't sponge off the state. I recommend re-mortgaging ASAP on a long term fixed-rate ASAP. Anything below a 75% LTV should currently get you sub 3%.

tumblr_mh5yzcuTO81r30asxo1_500.jpg

I'm not going to bother replying to your silly comments.
tumblr_luy0vcw58i1r6nusvo1_500.gif

Last edited:
You still have two away games, don't underestimate the Italians and the Welsh. They won't just let you win a GS.:p

Dont mean to **** on your parade but we are playing the next 2 games at hq that's tommorow against france and 2 weeks away against Italy

Not long left, let's ramp up the build up...

keep-calm-and-hate-the-french-3.png

Only the English would take the time to actually make such a banner, it's not great publicity for your reputation fellas !!...I know I know, "we don't care what you think/we're not trying to have a good rep.".....yeh but regardless, it's silly such a thing exists that somebody actually put the time into making it !! :lol:

"Enemies of my blood" roflll
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhlalala.....good stuff, good stuff.

Say was just watching an interview of Lancaster on "the tely"...ahem....and props to the guy, he actually said "...and that RWC Final....which they should have won".

Anyways, good luck you unsubtle porridge-eating Saxons, hopefully you can play your traditionally rich, expansive, artistic style of rugby...ahem. And hopefully we can do more than just kick for field pressure and pile up penalties...:rolleyes:

They do make Weetabix in Corby though. Which may as well be a suburb of Glasgow!

Only the English would take the time to actually make such a banner, it's not great publicity for your reputation fellas !!...I know I know, "we don't care what you think/we're not trying to have a good rep.".....yeh but regardless, it's silly such a thing exists that somebody actually put the time into making it !! :lol:

"Enemies of my blood" roflll
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhlalala.....good stuff, good stuff.

Say was just watching an interview of Lancaster on "the tely"...ahem....and props to the guy, he actually said "...and that RWC Final....which they should have won".

Anyways, good luck you unsubtle porridge-eating Saxons, hopefully you can play your traditionally rich, expansive, artistic style of rugby...ahem. And hopefully we can do more than just kick for field pressure and pile up penalties...:rolleyes:

Why, the sheer Gallic insouciance of this post! The very arrogance of it! I bet you were shrugging while smoking a thin cigarette while writing this, you most very froggy person.

Anyway, I didn't make the banner, google image search is your friend (not that the French have many, ho ho ho), but since you believe we do have the inclination to do so I shall prove you right...

britshatefrench1.jpg

i am really sorry for the french but i dont see them winning this one neither.... despite the fact that they have the best squad in the tournament. perhaps a new coach might help

The best squad in the tournament? That'll be the winner, and there's no guarantees at this stage. Bit presumptious aren't we??

Why, the sheer Gallic insouciance of this post! The very arrogance of it! I bet you were shrugging while smoking a thin cigarette while writing this, you most very froggy person.

Anyway, I didn't make the banner, google image search is your friend (not that the French have many, ho ho ho), but since you believe we do have the inclination to do so I shall prove you right...

britshatefrench1.jpg

exactly my point. England, though a great nation, has always behaved like a small nation (as other small nations do). Provoking, angry in competition, extremely sensitive to criticism, always trying to prove something, taking any victory in any field as the holy proof they're the elite race, "shoving it" in ppl's faces for weeks and months, even years sometimes...the trait of great nations is usually a bit of hindsight, distance from all this. A certain confidence and no need of having to prove prove prove all the time...

The English will wear and put their flags EVERYWHERE. I wouldn't be surprised to see one in someone's toilets one day. It's quite bizarre to be honest, but of course there's a smartass answer to that, even though it's just a fact !

I know of course you were kidding with your post, and I know obviously you didn't make the banner...but it's smt I've yet to understand, that extreme vehemence in the English character, those strange conflicted aspects and superiority/inferiority complexes...

Anyways: may the best team win !

The English will wear and put their flags EVERYWHERE. I wouldn't be surprised to see one in someone's toilets one day. It's quite bizarre to be honest, but of course there's a smartass answer to that, even though it's just a fact !

Wut? Travel round England and you will see barely any St.Georges flags.
It's heavily associated with white supremacism so a lot of people are very nervous about associating themselves with it.

What the hell are you lot prattling on about? Lets drag it back onto the game shall we?

Why, because I don`t recognise your rather dodgy analysis on the use of the St George flag by facists?....OK then.:fool:
Anyway, when the far right in the UK start polling around 15% in national elections like they do in France, I `ll start worrying about the half a dozen idiots like the EDL sullying the reputation of the English flag.

Latest posts