• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England v South Africa - 26/11/2022 - KO 4.30 GMT

Just imagine Radwan getting the ball in that position 😢
Or OHC, or Murley, or May, or Watson, or Cokanaisga, or...
This list might be quite lengthy, and include quite a few forwards, let alone backs (I notice Nowell was completely out-paced by his inside support, so when cut back towards them, they weren't really supporting him anymore; thankfully, there was a second wave of support)

Faf's club will love this,
Pay £1m+ for him and he looks like he's done his Achilles in an out of window test - with the Japanese season being pretty short he might not actually play for them this season

Honestly I think there's more hope and promise of better times in the future with Wales than there is with England.

Wales still developing, will probably have a coaching shake up, have exciting prospects involved and coming through and are coming from a smaller base with less resources. England have so many club players who are never considered, play a dull dated game, with no changes in sight and should really be doing so much better. Fixing Wales will be an easier job than fixing England.

I wouldn't say Wales has more hope at all. They just lost at home to Australia's reserves after losing to Georgia and losing 9/12. Doing worse than England. No changes in sight? we know for a fact after the WC, EJ is gone. As dire as the situation is right now for England, Wales aren't changing it's coach like England so the coaching set up will happen same time till after the WC so both are in a similar position. Wales squad bar a couple is still similar to Gatland I wouldn't say still developing at all.

Manu is so past it now sadly

I think he is but equally...why is no one using him? Sale never get him the ball, England only get him hospital passes
Is he so slow he's not getting into the right positions? Are we solely wanting to use him as a decoy because of his reputation?
It's weird

Definitely shouldn't be involved though

SA have completely bossed this game. The Saffa forwards have been 2 or 3 levels a above England's. Backlines, kicking, wingers all means **** all if your pack is being manhandled

England have been bullied...and through that have just lost it all.

Too many big players gone missing. We're also missing some real brute power and physicality in that pack...

Latest posts