• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[EOYT] Ireland vs New Zealand 24/11/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moaning really has become the new 'arrogant'.

I can see how 'I hope he cries' would seem mean spirited. I take it back.

Sweet, look forward to that PM.

My stock with the Irish is dropping rapidly - and my stock with the French is all but gone. I'm feeling a new affinity for the English.

We don't want you.

Heard the Aussies are looking for a new bed-fellow ;)

fkLF9.gif

Don't call us fanboys when you went out of your way to insult BO'D, just begging for the attention that an angry response would bring. So off you trot, and **** off.

I didn't realize you'd take it as personally as you have. Had I known I'd have upset you my friend I'd never have said a word again O'Driscoll. Please, lets put this behind us and hug it out.

BOD?awesome player, just wish'd he'd been born Brian Llewelyn Jones and played for us.:)

That's some outstanding comfort right there. You'd be a solid doctor with that bedside manner.
im sorry then didn't mean to offend u there i was only saying it wasn't as bad as that i feel sorry for the irish and i understand how disappointed they must be

Jelous?

I'd watch your language as well man - the personal attacks on several members may see you banned.

Of the fact that Brian O'Driscoll is better than any outside back New Zealand have produced in the professional era. You're opinion of him was formed when in 2005 irrationally and hasn't changed since. You know as well as I do that you made that comment to get a bite and I in my very emotional state gave it to you so well done. I will also apologise if I did, in fact, offend you but as a fellow rugby man I'm sure you can understand that emotions can get the better of you in moments like these.

Also I'm sure it's not procedure to warn someone of a ban on an open thread so please stop playing this "I'm an authority figure and you're not, everyone else make sure you're listening" role and actually pm me, which I am certain must be proper procedure for someone who is stepping over the line, or else give over on this public macho rubbish!

im sorry then didn't mean to offend u there i was only saying it wasn't as bad as that i feel sorry for the irish and i understand how disappointed they must be
None taken mate, I know what you were trying to say. ;)

I didn't realize you'd take it as personally as you have. Had I known I'd have upset you my friend I'd never have said a word again O'Driscoll. Please, lets put this behind us and hug it out.
I'm cool with this.

I'm probably crawled so far up BOD's ass I can't hear what I'm saying. But he's genuinely viewed as a saint over here..

I don't believe in 'moral victories', NZ won, and deservedly so. Congratulations.

Absolutely heartbroken for the Irish players, Hopefully now that they are aware they are capable of playing that way they will continue to do so, and next time they play NZ, remember how watching Cruden's kick sail between the uprights felt and do all in their power to win the game.

I expected performances from the established guys in the Irish setup, but it was very encouraging to see the less experienced lads like Toner, Kearney jr, Cronin, Fitzpatrick, Madigan and McLaughlin show that the All Blacks are only human.

Of the fact that Brian O'Driscoll is better than any outside back New Zealand have produced in the professional era. You're opinion of him was formed when in 2005 irrationally and hasn't changed since. You know as well as I do that you made that comment to get a bite and I in my very emotional state gave it to you so well done. I will also apologise if I did, in fact, offend you but as a fellow rugby man I'm sure you can understand that emotions can get the better of you in moments like these.

Also I'm sure it's not procedure to warn someone of a ban on an open thread so please stop playing this "I'm an authority figure and you're not, everyone else make sure you're listening" role and actually pm me, which I am certain must be proper procedure for someone who is stepping over the line, or else give over on this public macho rubbish!

Why stop at professional era? Or outside back?

Personally I think Brian O'Driscoll is better than any person New Zealand has produced ever.

Was I trying to get a rise? Sure. I wish I was more sensitive to your very emotional state. Sorry.
As it is - you can't keep making personal attacks at members, there were some very frequent ones at PD on another thread. There is no procedure - and frankly I'm perfectly comfortable with telling you in a thread as being sworn at is really not on - especially when I was making a remark about a player and not a member. PM me if you wish to discuss it further.

Why stop at professional era? Or outside back?

Personally I think Brian O'Driscoll is better than any person New Zealand has produced ever.

Was I trying to get a rise? Sure. I wish I was more sensitive to your very emotional state. Sorry.
As it is - you can't keep making personal attacks at members, there were some very frequent ones at PD on another thread. There is no procedure - and frankly I'm perfectly comfortable with telling you in a thread as being sworn at is really not on - especially when I was making a remark about a player and not a member.

Ok, I will ask you now to point this out to me and where I should watch myself but not on this thread as I don't think other members need to read it. Once again I will apologise for swearing at you and also I accept that that sort of behaviour wasn't on in this instance but as I said my emotions did take hold of me and I reacted badly. I would really appreciate it if you did however pm me as I do quite like this forum and wouldn't like to be a burden to you and your fellow staff.

I'm off to slide naked on the wet grass of my back garden until the mid washes away my sadness. Bye now

I'm off to slide naked on the wet grass of my back garden until the mid washes away my sadness. Bye now

That is a mental image I would rather you had not put out there!

The difference between the sides? Devin Toner starting instead of Dan Tuohy.

Reaction of Joe Schmidt here:
http://www.rte.ie/sport/player/816/488814/

When asked if he's feeling more positive after last week's loss, he said:
I think you're positive when you win test matches.......I don't think that we can be accepting of narrow losses or nearly wins.

That's why Ireland will be on the right track with this coach. To hell with moral victories, let's back ourselves to beat top teams. Ireland blew it today. Perhaps they lacked belief in the second half. One area New Zealand are superior to all other sides is in their mindset. They don't accept second best.

Status
Not open for further replies.