• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[EOYT] Italy vs. Australia 09/11/13

How was the Wallabies game in the first half? I couldn't see. 2 tries, good.

boring as fk. I think on the Aussie third try, the guy who scores almost looks surprised he got through, and bored as he stands up, like, there's no challenge, they're not even having fun the Wallabies....sad...c'mon Italy....
ffssss, it's already 15-41 right now, and we're not even done.

EDIT: 15-48.........................

Italy were atrocious in the 2nd half, Oz finally getting some confidence back they looked good with ball in hand but like Ewis said there seemed to be almost no resistance on offer from Italy when the score got to 33-10.

Italy are the Argentinians of the NH....................they have both lost key players, who carried the team, at the same time and their replacements are nowhere near good enough. Look at Argentina without Fernandez Lobbe ane what would Italy be without Parrise?

People who hate Wallabies became very happy with the first 10 minutes of Italy but they were just that. Ten minutes!

Italy were atrocious in the 2nd half, Oz finally getting some confidence back they looked good with ball in hand but like Ewis said there seemed to be almost no resistance on offer from Italy when the score got to 33-10.

no, no, LittleGuy, you're wrong ! It's far worse than that. You're saying it all went wrong around the 2nd half and when the score got bad. Dude, they seriously turned atrocious after their first try. Their defense looked like Tier 3 level at some point, like I said, you could even read it on the Wallaby's face, like, no excitement whatsoever, like some formality.

Olyy said it best. Italy only turn up about a game or two per year...this was embarrassing.

I thought after beating France surely they'd look fine for the rest of the tournament, but then they get SMASHED in Scotland, don't offer much resistance at all at home VS Wales - again very disappointing, and then they play alright in Twickers and against Ireland at the end, but none of those were brilliant either.
Then they torn apart in that quadrangular, but looked pretty good against Scotland. Now they get pulverized at home against a team they should've tied against just 12 months ago...
boyyyy, one step forward, 4 back.
Goddamnit Italy, just, goddamnit....

Latest posts