• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup Pools 08/09 Season

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
When this draw is made each year all I care about is the away trips. This year its Biarritz and Calvisano, what a couple of beauties!!
[/b]
Must have been ******** for you last year. A trip to Swansea and Northern Ireland. :lol:
[/b][/quote]
Yes it was **** in the extreme.
[/b][/quote]
I bet. More so for you in Swansea coz it was ******* down and you got dicked on. :p :bleh!:

After going out to <strike>Saracens</strike> Richard Hill ON HIS OWN, I don't think any Ospreys fan should be taking the **** out of anyone...

<strike>After going out to Saracens Richard Hill ON HIS OWN, I don't think any Ospreys fan should be taking the **** out of anyone...</strike> I love Leicester Tigers.
[/b]
I quite agree.

Oh come on give it a rest, I'm having a laugh. Like I was with the Gloucester fan, I wasn't maliciously taking the ****!

After going out to <strike>Saracens</strike> Richard Hill ON HIS OWN, I don't think any Ospreys fan should be taking the **** out of anyone... [/b]

Don't forget Fransico Lionelli...or Richard Haugton...or Corbus Visage..

:bana:

<div class='quotemain'> After going out to <strike>Saracens</strike> Richard Hill ON HIS OWN, I don't think any Ospreys fan should be taking the **** out of anyone... [/b]

Don't forget Fransico Lionelli...or Richard Haugton...or Corbus Visage..

:bana:
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, Haughton was awesome that day. :(

Leicester got a fairly good draw. I'll tip them to win it all. Not sure what other team will make it to the final.

Leicester got a fairly good draw. I'll tip them to win it all. Not sure what other team will make it to the final.
[/b]
:D You better not say that to any Ospreys fan - unless you don't mind living without your eyes.

We'll see when the time is right. Now that Corry can focus strictly on Tigers we'll be a better team.

I Think this time the final is a french duell like Stade Francais vs Biarritz
the french ruby league is raising and raising the years, and at most paris does it, from a second league cup to a big name in europa until 10 years.

i give paris 5 years then they unstopable
if not
well
errare humanum est ;)

the french ruby league is raising and raising the years, and at most paris does it, from a second league cup to a big name in europa until 10 years.

if not
well
errare humanum est ;)
[/b]

they've had ample opportunity to step up to the plate and have failed to do so, I wouldn't exactly call them a rising power since they've already been in 2 finals and as for Biarritz they'll probably keep the bridesmaid tag for a few more years to come.

<div class='quotemain'>

if not
well
errare humanum est ;)
[/b]

they've had ample opportunity to step up to the plate and have failed to do so, I wouldn't exactly call them a rising power since they've already been in 2 finals and as for Biarritz they'll probably keep the bridesmaid tag for a few more years to come.
[/b][/quote]

Agreed, the final will be Sale v Llanelli! :bleh!:

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> When this draw is made each year all I care about is the away trips. This year its Biarritz and Calvisano, what a couple of beauties!! [/b]

yeah our group has some pretty cool away trips! my mate will be happy, his dream is too open a surf shop in Biarritz.
Heh, I see you're not looking forward to coming down Cardiff :p Can't blame you, we'll only thrash you like last time Gloucester came down. :p Can't wait for that game though, should be a good game!
[/b][/quote]
Sorry to leave out Cardiff from my away trips Im looking forward to but its got nothing to do with the rugby. You`re right Cardiff did stuff us in a PRE-SEASON game last year, but if you think back you will remember that we did the double on you last time we were in the same HC group. Anyway does anyone know what airport you fly to for Calvisano, is it Brescia and has anyone else been there? [/b][/quote]

Good point...
was only having a laugh anyway, pre-season games never mean all that much, just still am surprised we scored 40 points in that game. My prediction was that we'd get whooped. But yeah, should be a close game at the Arms Park, Gloucester will walk all over us at Kingsholm probably. But I'm decently confident, win all the home games, and then try and get some points on the road. Just as we did last season.

Latest posts