• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

June Internationals - South Africa vs. Scotland (15/06/2013)

What?!
No arms in that hit from J.Du Plessis
he even started to apologise to ref before realising he wasn't getting pinged

that penalty to SA was complete bullshyt from Poite. Guy gets up, is released from tackle stands up again, and he says "must release ! must release".

that penalty to SA was complete bullshyt from Poite. Guy gets up, is released from tackle stands up again, and he says "must release ! must release".

He was held in the tackle. If you are tackled and held, and you are brought to ground, you HAVE to recycle the ball.

Scotland proving a point here. Man, they are playing with heart and soul. Admirable!

Boks look weak without Louw. Where's Brussow FFS? Again, it is proven that at this level you cannot win games without a fetcher

Wow. 11 points down and JdV decides to kick for 3 points. Awful!

JdV not making good calls. Four points down and multiple times decided to ignore posts.

Penalty try to SA!!!

The beginning of a comeback? Who knows. Steyn can't miss this kick.

Get off Hamilton, awful from him.

He does my head in! Great spoiler... incredibly strong and aggressive... but good god he could start a fight in an empty room!

How many times does his lack of thought get Scotland into trouble!

Playing in SA - team has played exceptionally well and created a real chance of making a little piece of Scottish rugby history... and he goes and does that!

And just as I finish this message, SA have scored a try against the 14 men of Scotland! He's an idiot!

I dislike Etzebeth because of his antics, but when it comes to playing the game, he is a natural. Bakkies 2.0

Eh? I imagine the wopping great forward holding him back from Hamilton had something to do with his response...

Good match of Scotland. If they lose is because Hamilton, stupid player!

Latest posts