• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2017 EOYT] Scotland vs. Australia (25/11/2017)

Dunbar out! Beat 'emso hard they can't play rugby for two years Oz. We'll do the same to Wales next Feb for ya in return! xx

Friendship ended with Scotland, now England is my best friend.

Someone mentioned that this Scottish team was like the young welsh team circa 2005, but there's ONE big difference Scotland are beating Australia consistently ! This Scottish team are certain dark horses for the 6 nations just incase England and Ireland thought it was already decided ! Would love to see Scotland upset the cart that's for sure ..

Dunbar out! Beat 'emso hard they can't play rugby for two years Oz. We'll do the same to Wales next Feb for ya in return! xx

Friendship ended with Scotland, now England is my best friend.

Someone mentioned that this Scottish team was like the young welsh team circa 2005, but there's ONE big difference Scotland are beating Australia consistently ! This Scottish team are certain dark horses for the 6 nations just incase England and Ireland thought it was already decided ! Would love to see Scotland upset the cart that's for sure ..

Spectacular game by Australia. Wallaby's may well go down in history as one of the greatest sporting teams in history. My hat is off to them.

In 1 year Australia have suffered their largest ever losing margins to NZ, England and Scotland.
And SA to NZ and Ireland, the RC is not in a good place outside of number 1. With NZ playing England next year and rumoured to be coming to Dublin we'll really see how/if it's affecting them too.

Well done Scotland, entirely deserved.
Scotland ran the Wallabies off their feet.
Kefu.
What was he thinking.
Wallabies look knackered.
Home for some beach time and long reflection before the Super rugby whirligig starts again.

And SA to NZ and Ireland, the RC is not in a good place outside of number 1. With NZ playing England next year and rumoured to be coming to Dublin we'll really see how/if it's affecting them too.

It's all swings and roundabouts.
Next year will be the toughest of all of them for the AB's and we will see the young guns under the kosh once again.
Hopefully this season will have stood them in good stead.

It wasn't so long ago Scotland couldnt score a try. Now they can't stop scoring.

Dark horses for the 6N?
It's not a bad shout,
They start away in Cardiff, against a notoriously slow starting Wales side.
England and France in Scotland, Italy and Ireland away.
Could see them winning 4/5 (losing on the trip to Dublin)

It's not a bad shout,
I think England would still dad dick them, Ireland too with Sexton. I'm not sure if they'd hold up too well while being starved of the ball by big packs and facing really strong D when they do have it.

They're probably 6 months out on the development needed to pull it off.

It's not a bad shout,
Yeah the Dublin game would be key. I won't say they could win that because it will just trigger the Irishmen on here and ruin the tread

Yeah the Dublin game would be key. I won't say they could win that because it will just trigger the Irishmen on here and ruin the tread

I definitely won't be treating that game as a given. "Scotland" as we know it is no longer Scotland. They're this new try scoring machine brimming with confidence and I love/hate it. As AlphaBro said, from an Irish perspective this really couldn't have happened at a worse time :D

Robbed of a great game by Kefu's idiocy. I think the Wallabies would have had that with 15 men. Townsend appointment starting to pay off though.

Seymour a bit off the boil but hopefully in time some of these Scottish players can start to be considered of comparable quality to their Welsh, Irish and English counterparts by Gatland and this forum. I said his non-selections of Scottish players was awful at the time and nothing I've seen in June or November changes that.

Welcome to the top four Scotland! It's a wonderful place without Wales and now Fosters!

Of course when Ireland appear to be in a really easy group Scotland go and become the best they've been this millennium.

Still only sixth. Also best Romanian and Tongan sides of the millenium too. Japan TBC. It is a decent group and Irish and Scottish second strings could be in for a shock.

Great afternoon at Murrayfield. Although it was exciting seeing Scotland score that many tries, I do worry about our defensive toughness. Especially against an England or Ireland. And Finn needs to learn where the touch line is!

So i didn't stay up and im definitely not going to watch it now. Can anyone tell me how the match was shaping up prior to the red card? Was it close or where we getting cunted from the start?

Not been a good year.

So i didn't stay up and im definitely not going to watch it now. Can anyone tell me how the match was shaping up prior to the red card? Was it close or where we getting cunted from the start?

Not been a good year.

Close, in fact it was within a score at the red I believe. Having said that the Scots felt stronger.

Latest posts