• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Questions for HB Studios

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just downloading gameplay sliders for my NBA2K10 game and I just thought that's something the rugby series needed + the rugby league series has had them from the beginning and it's helped make the game play a bit more realistic.

What do you mean by gameplay sliders?
I've got all three RL games, but unsure of what you mean :p

Break tackle, tackle, offloads, passing accuracy ect... located in the customize gameplay menu. Basically there AI sliders to adjust the frequency or accuracy of a certain aspect of the gameplay.

Last edited:
So if you start to get all Jonah Lomu on the AI you can turn down the break tackle frequency and raise the tackle one to get a more realistic feel.

Or in NBA 2k10, turn down CPU shooting to 0 so you can get the Hall of Fame difficulty achievements. :D

Not trying to be a nuisance but, could we have updates monthly on how the game is progressing ? Thanks

Q1: The Melbourne Rebels are the newest addition to the expanded Super 15, so will their overall ratings be based on how they perform next year before game release?
Q2: What new features will we see the The World League mode?

Q.1 How far are we from seeing some in game screenshots?
Q.2 Will goal kicking - as such an important aspect of Rugby - be more in depth this time, with wind, a player's accuracy, proximity to an aggressive opposition crowd etc likely to play more of a part?

First Of All, Will you be trying to implement such game modes as Be A Pro and Manager Mode or just keep it the same with just being able to play games?

Secondly, Will we be able to make our own players?

Q1: Will there be more focus on running with the ball, inside routes, counter-attacking and offloads in this game? (As a reflection of the new law interpretations in southern hemisphere rugby).
Q2: Will the team's and player's performance be influenced more by morale and form? (For example winning or losing streaks, playing well or badly in previous games such as tries scored or tackles missed etc).

What is being focused on the most rucks and the rules? or create your own team or something else?

why is it that only the all blacks do their war dance?... Samoa, Tonga and Fiji all have their own war dance also.

When do we get to see a trailer or demo or something.
BTW i was just lookin at tha league game and their graphics suck coz they spend too much money on licencing. Please don't do that, create a list of teams in the game put in the updated rosters and stadiums, and maybe a couple of their sponsors and nothing else. Actually come to think of it try getting something to sponsor the game, adidas, vodafone i dunno , just a thought

Hi will there be the same feature in the current ea sport games such as ultimate team, Be a pro and manager mode !? also will there be brands/ logos being used in the game like in fifa 10 there are branded boots etc ?

Will there be a manager mode where you get offers from other clubs etc. from different leagues, i.e. northern and southern hemisphere

Release Date

Hi All,
When will this game be released. I find it so difficult reading all these threads when this game may be over a year away. Has it been confirmed at all ?
Usually after game releases are announced , screens and info flows , however i have been following and 99% of threads are based on public speculation. When will we get more factual information.

Thank You

why is it that only the all blacks do their war dance?... Samoa, Tonga and Fiji all have their own war dance also.

Hmmm???...you should delete this post uce before someone reads it lol..

Hi All,
When will this game be released. I find it so difficult reading all these threads when this game may be over a year away. Has it been confirmed at all ?
Usually after game releases are announced , screens and info flows , however i have been following and 99% of threads are based on public speculation. When will we get more factual information.

Thank You

The game has already been confirmed and announced, but I see what confuses you as most developers/publishers don't announce their game until they are deep into development.

I cannot tell you what stage of development they are in, but they are only several months into the project and quality takes time!

Also, I remember reading here (I think in the Q&A #2) that they have stuff ready to show the public, but choose not to (for reasons I'm in no position to say).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts