• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - France vs Ireland (11-02-2012, 20:00)

Is this game today or tomorrow? Just checked the iPlayer schedule (so I can go and see if a pub is gonna be showing it or not) and it aint on today at all and is showing it as being on 8pm tomorrow night? :|

Right France-Ireland is finally here! So are you all feeling lucky guys?! Our Backs are going to have a field day I can't wait!! =D I bet Rougerie is chomping at the bit! 13 wins in 15 games???... That's got a good ring to it!! =P

Is this game today or tomorrow? Just checked the iPlayer schedule (so I can go and see if a pub is gonna be showing it or not) and it aint on today at all and is showing it as being on 8pm tomorrow night? :|
iPlayer shows things 24hrs after they're on live - It's tonight at 8 (weather permitting).

Last edited:
iPlayer shows things 24hrs after they're on live - It's tonight at 8 (weather permitting).

Ah right :/ its just all other games (this week and last) apart from this game have all been aired on iplayer at the same time as the game. eg. England game is live on there now as it just follows the live schedule the games last week were on iplayer around 20 mins after they finished.

French gameplan: give it to any 100kg+ bloke who's in front of Keith Earls.

I think he will need a lot of help containing Rougerie. (Or Picamoles or Harinordoquy, who often run that channel)

Bloody hell you would think that in a country like France they would have undersoil heating. This is a joke

Sexton confirmed to start, ROG on the bench.

Last edited:
You edited the post .... ;) Looking forward to this, will be a tight game, but I feel France will snatch it.

U20s beat france by 1 point, women lost to france by 1 point, should be interesting

Latest posts