• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC 2011: THE FINAL!!! France vs. New Zealand

Good old germans flanking you guys from the east :). Shame they whent to pot a couple of years later :p.
Just to see your reaction: France are better than England 2nd rand after NZ and th Hat of your queen (long live to her!) are ugly and I don't talk about your weather!!!!! Heureusement il y a la Manche entre nous!:p

I wish you well friend in overcoming personal sickness within your family and am hopeful that there will be more supporters like you that give Rugby, in spite of all the bad calls, a really good name. Your gracious response in spite of your own teams loss is a credit to you and the game as well  Obviously your perspective on life has been adjusted through sufferings and in the end this is a GAME ! I have also been close to death many years ago with a benign brain tumor and 2 serious operations, the last of which was 20 years ago and by the grace of God I'm still here ! It certainly puts a lot of issues in life into proper perspective and I for one think a gracious spirit is too be far more desired than winning any argument !!
Well played by the French but I think the ABs and 4 million people have suffered too long with the AWFUL chokers tag and are RELIEVED to FINALLY have this ***le
If you i will commnicate my E-Mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to see your reaction: France are better than England 2nd rand after NZ and th Hat of your queen (long live to her!) are ugly and I don't talk about your weather!!!!! Heureusement il y a la Manche entre nous!:p

The channel won't protect you for very long!!

Nous venons !

&

Vainqueurs de coupe du monde !

Nous venons !

&

We recognize you from far on the corsican beach: you are generally red.
Be careful with the sun if you come. We will give you sun cream as well to be fair otherwhise you will be able to claim your defeat about the sun.
By the way your english channel in proper vocabulary call: la Manche.

Vive la France! Vive la république!
Long live live to your queen

Nous venons !

&

Since the beginning of last century though...
"England is no more an island"
British First Minister after Blériot first flight across the Channel (1909)

Since the beginning of last century though...
"England is no more an island"
British First Minister after Blériot first flight across the Channel (1909)
It's difficult to call these form of rapprochement with England a Progress. They drive on left and they are very dangerous for our cows.

What the hell is happening here...!?
I don't know. Just a small dispute with our favourit enemy, as usual; routine. We will win the games, they will go back trough La Manche and wrote something desobligeant in their horrible tabloïd on the froggies , contest the referee, or the state of the grass... the routine!
By the way the englishmen are very welcome in France. I'm joking.;)

Vivie la République and long live to the queen

I don't know. Just a small dispute with our favourit enemy, as usual; routine. We will win the games, they will go back trough La Manche and wrote something desobligeant in their horrible tabloïd on the froggies , contest the referee, or the state of the grass... the routine!
By the way the englishmen are very welcome in France. I'm joking.;)

Vivie la République and long live to the queen

desobligeant?

WTFDTM?

Last edited:
desobligeant?

WTFDTM?
WTFDTM mean? Ikvat had translated: unfriendly in elegant way to say. Do you what the world "elegant" mean? Very Sorry for my english. I need a real good english french dictionnary. What the propose Google as translation is horrible. Don't trust Google translator.
Are you really a referee? (an another word I've learn in this Angl-saxon forum as the word "try" or gougerie"
It's very nice to learn english with this manner, and with people from evrywhere in the world. I'am open to all correction of my bad english after all you are the referee.
By the way I really love English people and talking with them when they come on holliday in Franc. Sir Wilkinson have a very charming english accent when he speak french and he is loved by all the french supporter. N'est ce pas Mr Ikvat de Toulon?