• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC: England - Georgia (18-09-2011, 18:00)

Who would you like to see starting?

• Total voters
Dear me, this is an awful England performance. Nothing but negative rugby in defence; it's awful to watch when georgia are trying to do something positive.

Watching this game reminds me of when we lost to Samoa. England playing like we were, not much tactical kicking, looking for tries not penalties. Just slot a few drop goals for a start, get a 10-13 point lead.

England wont lose, but they are being a bit risky.

Too many changes already for Georgia though, will be a miracle if they can sustain this challenge.

Dear me, this is an awful England performance. Nothing but negative rugby in defence; it's awful to watch when georgia are trying to do something positive.

in the last 5 minutes georgia have given away 3-4 very cynical penalties in defence, stopping us from playing. Negative, no?

The English commentators are so level headed. Completely different to watching our games.

This is disgusting. England are being very negative and Kaplan is in cahoots with this awful display by the look of things.
England are committing penalties all over the place and they are not getting punished by anyone! Yeah, so georgia aren't taking any points but the referee should be quelling this awful defensive attitude england have.
Referee needs to actually grow a pair and show england that if they keep committing penalties that they will be punished. Awful officiating. England should be ashamed of themselves.

We just look demoralised. The backrow just hasn't been working. I don't think the balance is right personally. haskell has looked strong at 8 but thats about it

in the last 5 minutes georgia have given away 3-4 very cynical penalties in defence, stopping us from playing. Negative, no?

Yup, but nowhere near to the extent of what your boys are doing tonight. Awful.

It`s not often when you can win convincingly on the scoreboard and actually lose fans at the same time.

Good job England.

Chris Ashton is such a ******

This. I saw him running for that try and thought... Wait for it... What a twat.

This is the first time I've actually wanted to see Bakkies hurt someone. That punch Ashton recieved before obviously wasn't enough.

Latest posts