• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC: England - Georgia (18-09-2011, 18:00)

Who would you like to see starting?

• Total voters
Who should be in our first team now?

1. ??? 2. Thompson 3. Cole
4. ??? 5. ???
6. ??? 8. Haskell 7. ???
9. ??? 10. ???
12. ??? 13. Tuilagi
11. ??? 15. Foden 14. Ashton

I'm not even sure anymore.

well that was about as good as could have been expected. fine we didn't play amazing, but we scored some decent tries and never looked in danger.

Obviously discipline needs to be looked at. Stevens in particular was poor today. Overall though, not bad, looked much better with Youngs and Flood. Armitage man of the match, nudges him ahead of Cueto for me.

Shaw had a great game today for England but they need to sort their discipline out otherwise big teams will penalise them. I thought the old boys played better than the young lads. Thompson was better than Hartley.

They need to play full strength side against Romania and need to play a lot better conceding less penalties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt 'better than Sheridan' Stevens didn't have a good game. Scrum got a big lift when Corbiserio came on (just like when Stevens came on for Ted against Argentina) but doesn't make him better. Packs get tired, simple.

Shaw played awesome, wouldn't be against starting him with Lawes. Where are all these calls to drop him now?

Offloading when its not on was one of the two biggest issues killing England along with the penalty count.

Thats sad get a life

I've got one thanks, and it involves punctuation. ;)

Thought Foden and Palmer had quiet games in particular, that said the former didn't get a lot of kicks the day. I expect England to be a lot better by the time we play them.

1. Corbiserio
2.Thompson
3.Cole
4.Shaw
5.? Palmer wasnt great think Deacon will get the nod
6.Croft
7.Wood (Moody finished)
8.Haskell (come in Easter you time is up)
9.Youngs
10. god knows
11.Armitage
12.see 10 although Hape wasnt bad
13. Tuilangi
14.Ashton
15.Foden

I've got one thanks, and it involves punctuation. ;)

Thought Foden and Palmer had quiet games in particular, that said the former didn't get a lot of kicks the day. I expect England to be a lot better by the time we play them.

oh you must be very proud or is it smug? Hoping a player is hurt is weak and sad. Get a life

England's problems at the breakdown seem to be mental as much as anything cos we know we've got the ingredients to compete (if not a Brussouw or a Pocock). They're clearly desperate to seek an advantage in that area but instead of fronting up and imposing themselves physically on the opposition they instead just repeatedly test the patience of the referee.

Overall, 41-10 against Georgia is an alright if unoutstanding result. Good to see Haskell at 8. 6 tries but not perfect.

Wonder where the chaps will end up tonight!

Hoping a twat is not. If anything I particularily hope the injury was a result of his dive.

if it wasn't people like you going on and on about his dive (which so many other players do, and more), it wouldn't have become a trademark and he wouldn't feel the need to do it every time. As it is, I'm sure Chris Ashton cries before bedtime each night because you think he's a twat.

on a more positive note, for one of the first times in my life I thought Kaplan was pretty good today. A few iffy calls, but that's human. He was consistent, communicated well and didn't **** around with the scrums (which I think on balance came out about even for both sides).

Latest posts