• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Quarter Final: Springboks - Wallabies (09-10-2011, 18:00)

r77w51.jpg

25re6ib.jpg

My biggest disappointment thus far of Scotland not progressing is that I am left wondering what our one of these would look like...

Anyone know what the weather is like over there? Rain was forcast midweek but hoping it changed.

My biggest disappointment thus far of Scotland not progressing is that I am left wondering what our one of these would look like...

Anyone know what the weather is like over there? Rain was forcast midweek but hoping it changed.

A loch ness monster probably? Wet and rainy tomorrow, meant to be sunny tomorrow soooo probably wet and rainy again..

Really? Just that? Maybe get his Surname right first!

Well After the Ireland Wales game just now, I'm a bit more confident for tomorrow!

it was just a joke. i like to see the Wallabies playing but to be honest i think the Springboks are more consistent so i think they will win this game.

Well after procrastinating in my tipping all week i finally tipped this Australias way purely out of Bias of being an aussie.

How good would it be to see Aussie progress? think about it, that would leave possibly the four best attacking sides in the world to fight it out. Assuming NZ win their QF too. Semis and Final might be decided by, low and behold, TRIES :eek:

Hopefully Genia Cooper and Beale can make names for themselves tonight.

In the words of the great rapper Redman, 'Time for some action'.

Last edited:
Well... This has been the hardest weekend so far... Only 4 hours sleep, 2 nights in a row, just woke up and on my way to the pub in a minute. Lets get on with it!!!!

Ive been dry reaching the last 30 minutes or so........hurry up with kick off already!
AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE!

Uuuuurgh, it's early..... :p. Great match and don't really care who wins. SA to win this one though.

Ive been dry reaching the last 30 minutes or so........hurry up with kick off already!
AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE!

Dry reaching?

Aussie try against the run of play, Pocock with the sneaky hand in the ruck turning the ball over 5 metres out.

Last edited:
did ITV commentator just say O'Connor's first kick in a test match? 'different from Super rugby' ??? that would be a new.... fail

Soooo many hands in the rucks from the defending sides.

Its actually laughable at this stage :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts