• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool B] Round 3 - France vs. Tonga (06/10/2019)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
ozGqDLF.png

Hc45KkY.png
j7lEIMe.png
DBiYQQC.png

Venue: Kumamoto Stadium
Time: 09:45 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

I've heard this match could be cancelled due to the approaching monsoon... end result should that happen 0-0 draw!

Ramos and Mauvaka are out of the world cup for injury. Rattez and Mauvaka called.

Damn Ramos it's a big blow...

It's Tolofua, from Toulon.

I really hope we'll see consistency in France tomorrow's game. They're great players I would be great to see some action versus England and Wales…

It's Tolofua, from Toulon.

oops yeah that's what I wanted to write

I really hope we'll see consistency in France tomorrow's game. They're great players I would be great to see some action versus England and Wales…

I would say unlikely. It's another halfback pairing, and another center pairing, none of them being inside center.
It's looking very physical in the forwards.

If they get the win (which they should), I am not even sure what is gonna be the strategy against England. Could be another mix to make sure everyone is in best condition for QF?!

That's it I'm gone... that ITV piece on Kamachi, the earth quake, the rugby team helping out finding survivors and providing food and supplies... and then the rebuild and the eventual match between Fiji and Uruguay...

upload_2019-10-6_8-22-9.jpeg

Great try but... 'french' flair made me giggle.

Quinny is one Irish commentator I wouldn't defend. He feels like he needs to fill every silence and is nowhere near insightful enough to do so.

Racks should not be playing for France. Ridiculous WR rules. He arrived in France in 2014 as an academy player.
Residency rules should be 7 years for u16 players, if the unions want to bring them over at that age then parents must also come over and be employed under current laws. Over 16 can be over on own but have 10 year qualifying period.
Clubs cannot write 'non international' contracts to these players and WR should underwrite the insurance for those players to play for own country.

The way Tonga kept steadily making metres and looking after their ball there was really impressive. That kind of discipline around the ruck that you don't often get from them, as well as a lot of muscle.

Latest posts