• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool D] Round 4 - Australia vs. Georgia (11/10/2019)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
ozGqDLF.png

SxGOCQa.png
j7lEIMe.png
4bsksL7.png

Venue: Shizuoka Stadium Ecopa
Time: 12:15 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

This right here is why games must be played. If that's Beale crocked that's huge for the wallabies.

So Georgian player drops on Beale and for me it looks like his knee hits Beale's head. So how is that not dangerous to the head?

Australia looking very dull in attack. Georgia defending well, but Australia aren't really making it hard.

So Georgian player drops on Beale and for me it looks like his knee hits Beale's head. So how is that not dangerous to the head?

It's an interesting one that. It's not a "framework" offence. Clearly dangerous and covered by Law 9 but that doesn't define sanctions in the same way

Not related specifically to this match but why does the big screen (in the stadium) go blank/not show the kick during a penalty or conversion?

WTF, how is there no force...lucky boy. I think by letter of the law that's a red.

Completely disagree with Gauzere that there is no force.

I'm glad that was a yellow, but how was that any different to Lavanini? Direct contact with the head, guy sort of lowering in the tackle... where is the consistency.

Since when have Australia had such a bad discipline record during games?

Cant remember then being like this last world cup

Cheika will be going mental but by the framework they are luck not to be down to 13.....

Though again we need to be careful here. Lots of those in every game....

England will walz past these ***** in seconds.

Latest posts