• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scarlets vs Leinster

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Dec 10 2009, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DuncTheDoodle @ Dec 10 2009, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Scarlets Casulties- Mark Jones (Possibly the most important and underrated Back in Wales. Also Scarlets captain), Daffyd Jones (The form back rower outside of Ryan Jones in Wales), Regan King (Commonly praised as one of the top centres in world Rugby), Morgan Stoddard (Amongst the best attacking Fullbacks in Europe, even if his defence isn't up to scratch.), Matthew Rees (The British & Irish Lions' first-choice Hooker.)

Leinster Casulties- Jonny Sexton (The best Fly-Half in Ireland, although it's worth noting his only real compeition is Ronan O'Gara.), Luke Fitzgerald (The winger who's the son of a prop.)[/b]

Also a Lion and a damned good one. Also Regan King is good but not one of the top centres in the world. Not even top 10.
[/b][/quote]
I never said that either Fitzgerald wasn't a good player. Luke is a great winger, and I'm assumnig his dad was a decent enough prop as well.

And I've never understood the idea about Regan King being so good. But Scarlets fans wouldn't be content unless I wrote anything else.

Might be a good game tommorow, providing that Leinster don't notice that the Scarlets have yet again only got Stephen Jones on the field.

Looking forward to this one now. After Connacht pulled off possibly their first away victory ever....(exagerration for purposes of humour) with a 21- 26 victory over Worcester the Irish provinces are looking for a 4/4 this weekend after the 0/4 of last weekend.

C'Mon LEINSTER!

Seriously worried though. Berne starting at 10 and Necewa acting as cover? With only McDFadden on the bench when that doesn't work? Doesn't inspire confidence!

Yeh, but Scarlets are prone to being ****. So you'd have a chance to beat us with 22 caterpillars playing for you.

This could be the game of the weekend, think I've gone for a Scarlets win.

I have a link, will give it when it's confirmed that the game is on it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Dec 12 2009, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This could be the game of the weekend, think I've gone for a Scarlets win.

I have a link, will give it when it's confirmed that the game is on it.[/b]

PM it to me if it works please!

WHAT A TRY!

Leinster play beautiful rugby from the start. Hope this keeps up. And Scarlets bring their game.

Yeah....Leinster playing quite well here..

0 - 22 after 29 minutes. 3 tries.

Leinster number 11 is having a cracker, causing Scarlets "defense" lots of problems.

Thought Scarlets would put up more of a fight than this,
They're pretty hit or miss this season, like the ospreys. They either come out all guns blazing, or don't turn up at all.
Hopefully they can pick up a bit in the second half, but i can't see them winning/making it a close game tbh

EDIT: Scarlets have appeared to have pulled a New Zealand and come out a different team in the second half

i've only seen Jon Davies play against Aussies really.

Now i can see the rave about him, what a tackle!

Leinster will be happy with that.

The last match of the group London Irish vs Leinster should be a last day cracker!

4/4 for the Irish provinces this week....

and:

Worcester = Sarries > South Africa

and

Connacht > Worcester

therefore, Connacht > South Africa, HURRAY!

yeah he looks a bit of a find really. Big lunk of a 12 should allow Wales to move Roberts out to 13 IF he gets a set of hands to go with the rest of his body.

Men against boys really and it just goes to show what can happen when you have an Outhalf playing really really flat. We barely kicked all day (hurrah I hear you say) and thought we were well worth the four tries.

Should have had the bonus point sorted before half time and we probably would have had the ref not pinged us whenever possible (far to quick to card hines for absolutely nothing).

Seriously ****** off with the ref. Very happy with the team and the performance.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ozzay @ Dec 13 2009, 07:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i've only seen Jon Davies play against Aussies really.

Now i can see the rave about him, what a tackle![/b]
The slomo replay of that was funny - watch his face.

I think Scarlets targeted the Berne-Darcy channel in the second half and got good results. But it was still close to a slaughter.

BOD limping after the match?

Why did the scoreboard on Sky say "SCA"? on the home side of the scoreboard? I was under the impression Leinster where playing at home against Stephen Jones...

Latest posts