• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Spring Tour: Australia vs Scotland. (05/06/2012, 09:35 GMT)

i actually think this is the worst possible result for wales because australia now have a point to prove. When scotland beat australia in 2009 did the wallabies no then go to carrdiff and thump them? Also wales are the only british and irish side not to beat australia recently, england have done it twice, ireland in the world cup and scotland done it 2 twice recently. COME ON WALES GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER

i actually think this is the worst possible result for wales because australia now have a point to prove. When scotland beat australia in 2009 did the wallabies no then go to carrdiff and thump them? Also wales are the only british and irish side not to beat australia recently, england have done it twice, ireland in the world cup and scotland done it 2 twice recently. COME ON WALES GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER
Quite. They smashed us 36-12 I believe. We did beat them in 2008, don't know if you'd count that as recent. But seeing as everyone else has been doing it I guess it's not.

It's infuriating. We've won 3 Grand Slams in 7 years; Scotland are one of the worst 'top' sides ever. Yet they've had 3 major SH scalps since our last victory over one of the big three. GAH!!!

If we can keep our front row fit and don't try anything cute, we can win.
One intercept, chargedown, and we are in the hole.

The key is to play to our advantage. In 2010 our scrum dominated theirs, but Rees was keen on kicking for goal using poor Wellies instead of grinding them down.

Strokosch is a dangerous lad isn't he?
End of the match, he jumped up, smacked Gray in the face, nutted Ansbro, almost pulled the head off another land on the way down, and smacked de Luca in the chops as he hit the ground.

Also, that is perhaps the single worst international match I have ever seen.

hope weather in Brisbane is better for two reasons 1. I'm going to be there 2. I enjoy rugby more then trench warfare.

Congrats to Scotland, they must pick up an absolutely sh*tload of IRB ranking points from that.

We definitely played the wrong team tonight. Should have played McCabe and AAC in the centres, or at least one of them.

Anyway, still watching the replay now so can't say much more. Hopefully like last year this is the kick in the arse we need.

Can't wait for Wales on Saturday.

Strokosch is a dangerous lad isn't he?
End of the match, he jumped up, smacked Gray in the face, nutted Ansbro, almost pulled the head off another land on the way down, and smacked de Luca in the chops as he hit the ground.

Also, that is perhaps the single worst international match I have ever seen.

here is the video for those who didn't see it ...

Strokosch must have some hard nut

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZuH4G7dW-SI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

here is the video for those who didn't see it ...

Strokosch must have some hard nut

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZuH4G7dW-SI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Did they think they were NFL players wearing helmets

wow, I watched the first half and the last 15min

the way the game was going I thought Aussie would cruise to a win but the Scots got spunk that's for sure - that last 6-8min or so from them was brilliant.

Sure Aussie have some players out but man - that was still a strong Aussie team and this is a Scottish side that hasn't won a game this year? pressure going to heap on Deans yet??

wow, I watched the first half and the last 15min

the way the game was going I thought Aussie would cruise to a win but the Scots got spunk that's for sure - that last 6-8min or so from them was brilliant.

Sure Aussie have some players out but man - that was still a strong Aussie team and this is a Scottish side that hasn't won a game this year? pressure going to heap on Deans yet??

scotland were also missive a fair few players

It was closer to a Scottish 1st XV than an Australian, however it was in Australia so that all goes out of the window.

Latest posts