• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF PATCH 2017-18

the only problem I have in the patch 2017-2018 is the list that still corrupts and causes the game to close ... obviously there are many aspects to improve ....

hello guy's. In my case the game always crash after the first match when i want to return to the tournament menu. crash in any competition i try (world league top ten, world cup..)
thank you for your work on this game anyway.

hello guy's. In my case the game always crash after the first match when i want to return to the tournament menu. crash in any competition i try (world league top ten, world cup..)
This seems to be a problem with everyone and we believe it's to do with the extra players where the tournament won't recognize. We will be working on getting a roster with the standard amount of players asap.

B
This seems to be a problem with everyone and we believe it's to do with the extra players where the tournament won't recognize. We will be working on getting a roster with the standard amount of players asap.
So will there be less teams?

B

So will there be less teams?
We're not sure yet. I believe we may need to cut out some teams which aren't really needed but depending on the patch but i'm sure we'll just manage.

Could you list all the tournaments which gives this error? You did install the patch onto a clean Rugby 08 right?

Actually I have already begun testing a few things and Im in the process of creating a new roster.
What I am working on at the moment is keeping the number of teams per competition group and total number of players the same as the original Rugby 08 roster.
The good news is that I have not experienced any crashes (Even in World League mode), which is what I expected.
I'll post the teams list and ID's which I have found to work.

At the moment I have made a roster and have created players for all the teams.
The list of teams and their Id's will be the same as in the list I posted earlier.
I just need to do the stats for all the new players I added to the roster (Where I will use excel to do a player comparison by position and rate accordingly).
I aim to have the roster ready in a couple of weeks - hopefully mid-January, depending on work load.

At the moment I have made a roster and have created players for all the teams.
The list of teams and their Id's will be the same as in the list I posted earlier.
I just need to do the stats for all the new players I added to the roster (Where I will use excel to do a player comparison by position and rate accordingly).
I aim to have the roster ready in a couple of weeks - hopefully mid-January, depending on work load.
great friend, good job

Here is my work in progress roster.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o9422nvh5y012by/2018.ros.rar

The 2018.ros file goes into a folder called 2018.ros, which is then placed in the rugby08 mydocuments folder
The rest go into the main program folder.

Make sure after placing all the files into the folder that you go to my rugby and select 'reset all rosters to default'.
This will revert to the .rdf file (which will enable world league mode to work).

I have not made any graphical changes....as I have only worked on rosters so far - however by using the list I posted previously, you can
find the file names to create or rename the kits and logos to suit.

There are still several changes to be made (can't rate the Super Rugby teams - as the season hasn't started yet) and will use the Spain nationality to
store all unused players (to overwrite later on).

The 2018.ros file goes into a folder called 2018.ros, which is then placed in the rugby08 mydocuments folder

Make sure after placing all the files into the folder that you go to my rugby and select 'reset all rosters to default'.
This will revert to the .rdf file (which will enable world league mode to work).

I have not made any graphical changes....as I have only worked on rosters so far - however by using the list I posted previously, you can

There are still several changes to be made (can't rate the Super Rugby teams - as the season hasn't started yet) and will use the Spain nationality to
Thank you. Will be playing later

great job friend!!! Now I'm going to work on the reassignment of the kits ... for my part, I ended up with 50% of the super rugby kits.

great job friend!!! Now I'm going to work on the reassignment of the kits ... for my part, I ended up with 50% of the super rugby kits.

YOU MAY ALSO ADD SOME SOUTH AMERICAN TEAMS LIKE CHILE AND BRAZIL ?, MAYBE YOU CAN LAUNCH A PATCH THAT HAS THE SOUTH AMERICAN TOURNAMENT CHILE, BRAZIL, URUGUAY ATGENTINA CANADA AND USA ... IT WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED FOR ME ...

If some teams are not active in the above download - you will need a profile which unlocks the last few teams (British Lions and NZ Maori).
If you don't have one, download this profile
http://www.mediafire.com/file/uyygyrwluudjqux/Prf_0.pro.rar

As im still learning how the .rsg (tournament files) work, there are some limitations as to the number of teams per competition - which is why Super Rugb is limited at this stage to 14 teams (missing the Sunwolves) and World League does not contain every club.

To swap a team in a tournament with another (i.e; swap out Sunwolves with Montpellier), you just go to the list of teams at the top and change the name and team id.

You can also change the corresponding home ground by looking at when the team plays at home and then changing the location id for the swapped teams home games.

I haven't dared change the format of the pools to prevent crashing, but will do some trial and error testing later on, to see what effect certain changes make.

ok I'm working on some teams that are repeated in the game and also in the tournaments

friend I am having many problems with the reassignment of teams because in the files that you raised there are many teams repeated and many of their lists do not match, for example, OYONNAX HAS AS A NAME TO BAYONNE AND ITS PLAYER TEMPLATE IS THAT OF SUNWOLVES.

Latest posts