• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wet shave vs. Dry shave

+rep for anyone who's got the balls to use one of these on themselves...on any bodily region: -

razor1.jpg

+rep for anyone who's got the balls to use one of these on themselves...on any bodily region: -

razor1.jpg

[/b]
Well in that case +rep me kind sir, I use my grandfathers old one on the face every now and then when I'm feeling Arnold Schwarzenegger-ESQUE. However, if anywhere else needs a shave, the good ol' BIC razor comes in to play! (I'm talking about shaving of the ankle for ankle strapping and stuff like that of course...)

I did once, it gave me a naty cut on my sac. [/b]
Well that's because the sac doesn't build up a resistance like the face :p

<div class='quotemain'> +rep for anyone who's got the balls to use one of these on themselves...on any bodily region: -

razor1.jpg

[/b]
Well in that case +rep me kind sir, I use my grandfathers old one on the face every now and then when I'm feeling Arnold Schwarzenegger-ESQUE. However, if anywhere else needs a shave, the good ol' BIC razor comes in to play! (I'm talking about shaving of the ankle for ankle strapping and stuff like that of course...)

I did once, it gave me a naty cut on my sac. [/b]
Well that's because the sac doesn't build up a resistance like the face :p
[/b][/quote]

I'm sure it would if you did it often enough.

Yeah probably, but I don't want to try with the big one...even with a safety razor...waxing is a better option.

Once a week a take the clipper and shave my hair and my beard. Without a comb on the clipper, got the Frederick Michalak thing going on. If I have to shave with a razor I use shaving gel with it.

It's not even my second, although it comes closest to it (in theory, it's my fourth, but in truth, it comes closer to 2d)

The lawnmowers almost look stupider than the robotic hoovers. And that's saying something.

I once shaved a face, not mine though. Didn't think he liked it too much, although it looked better than when he does it himself. Was with electrical shaving thingy. Next time I'll try and use razor, see if I can convince my boyfriend to let me come near his face with a blade xD

....see if I can convince my boyfriend to let me come near his face...
[/b]

I'm sorry, but out of the whole message that part really jumped out at me.

Apologies for taking that part of the sentence out of context.
It's just my filthy mind.

<div class='quotemain'> ....see if I can convince my boyfriend to let me come near his face...
[/b]

I'm sorry, but out of the whole message that part really jumped out at me.

Apologies for taking that part of the sentence out of context.
It's just my filthy mind.
[/b][/quote]
Don't worry Matt...that's exactly what I thought when I read it. We may have 'gutter minds', but they truly are a blessing!

Whatdoyouknow, idle social chat and the classics in one thread! [/b]

One would be amazed at how many people think the classics are in fact idle chitchat. Or how much idle chitchat is IN the classics for that matter, which sounds like saying the same thing twice, but isn't.

Going way off topic here, but I guess that's okay considering it's in Bananas

Heard you, don't get the reference, as I don't think I ever saw a single Woody Allen film.

Know it's from a Woody Allen film, because I googled it and ended up in IMDb.

Not quite. I think you might have been given the film 'Bananas' by Woody Allen, when, were you to put in the correct quote, it would have been,

"I'm out of order?! This whole courtroom's out of order!"

Which is part of Al Pacino's really famous speech in "And Justice For All"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND you lost me there.

Going to bed, I'll ponder it tomorrow during my temp job, babysitting a mail-room with what is probably the biggest retard ever born on this planet's surface.

Well, probably not, I just dislike him.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND you lost me there.
Going to bed, I'll ponder it tomorrow during my temp job, babysitting a mail-room with what is probably the biggest retard ever born on this planet's surface.
[/b]

Haha :D

That's not a very nice way to talk about Cymru, he has to earn a living! :p

Haha :D

That's not a very nice way to talk about Cymru, he has to earn a living! :p

[/b]

I was talking about the guy sitting across me at this moment, he thinks saving in excell is done by hitting the little X in the right upper corner, and then clicking 'YES'. Just to give you guys an idea :p

Not much to do anymore, all post has been delivered. So exploring the net. God, I wish I had a more intresting and/or challenging summer job :s Ah well, only four days left to go after this one xD

Why in the world would you ever do a dry shave? All it leaves is stubble, and the occasional splatter of blood. And you save, what, 30 seconds of time?

Latest posts