• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wet shave vs. Dry shave

:rahh:

I'll have you know girls ooze when they see my 6 pack, god damn it!
Evidently i was stripping in front of the wrong type of girls tonight.

Seriously tho, Cardiff girls are getting more stuck up by the moment...i can't wait for the students to come back. They are so much easier ...and, yes, a little less classier.
[/b]
And what is your beverage of choice? Carling?

Wet, in the shower. It's the best way to shave and to have sex. :)

Seriously, I have a shaving mirror in the shower. Wait until last to shave. Your beard is soft and set up, and a Gillette Fusion razor just erases the beard smoothly.

Take care,
PK

I've just had my first wet shave for four and a half years. I have been using the old electrical razor since then as I loathed shaving, and I used to cut myself something rotten as well. However, in recent weeks I have grown tired of having to give myself the once over every two days, so I decided to go out and buy a new razor with some gel. So I bought myself the one that vibrates and just had a shave. Much quicker and it goes deeper and takes away all the hair.

The proof will be in the pudding I suppose, see how long it lasts for. The intention is to have a wet shave 2 - 3 times a week and then trim it down with the electric razor. It doesn't disguise the fact that I HATE having a shave though.

So.... wet or dry? Discuss.
[/b]

Wet for me. Have to every day.
I have to use the gel for sensative skin though otherwise get very dry skin.

<div class='quotemain'> +rep for anyone who's got the balls to use one of these on themselves...on any bodily region: -

razor1.jpg

[/b]
Well in that case +rep me kind sir, I use my grandfathers old one on the face every now and then when I'm feeling Arnold Schwarzenegger-ESQUE. However, if anywhere else needs a shave, the good ol' BIC razor comes in to play! (I'm talking about shaving of the ankle for ankle strapping and stuff like that of course...)[/b][/quote]

thank god someone else has. jesus crist, i go away for 6 months, and i come back to see people using ELECTRIC shavers. i bet you have got it in a matching pink electric car too. you need a real ginga to show you how to shave with a cut-throat. if it doesnt run on petrol and it has moving parts dont use it.

now man up, sniff some petrol and rub some dirt in it.

Growing a beard is the manly choice. Less time preening, more time ******** and reading a book.

Good point.

Good thing to see recycling isn't clompletely dead. Or that people still have priorities nowadays.

Does anyone remember which famous author had his library in his bathroom? I used to know (brilliant man, great idea, but you have to be famous to pull it off, only then are you eccentric, commoners are just crazy when they declare to have a library in their loo)

Back on topic, did anyone here ever consider waxing your face? I always wondered if any guy would ever be crazy enough. Sort of hoping no one ever did but still.

Back on topic, did anyone here ever consider waxing your face? I always wondered if any guy would ever be crazy enough. Sort of hoping no one ever did but still.
[/b]

I wouldn't have thought it would work, wouldn't stubble be to thick and short to wax?

You could always just grow a bit of a beard to see if it works.

And trust me, there are girls with short thick stubble on their legs, I think most beauticians are used to the weirdest forms of bodily hair.

The face is the only part of a body I imagined un-waxable (obviously excluding female upper lips)

Latest posts