• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who Will Lose Out To Sonny Bill Williams?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

There, i've drawn a line under all of that nonsense. It ends there!

[strike]Fight! Fight! Fight![/strike]

Aww, Olyy spoiling my fun. :(

Last edited:
There was a line.
You crossed it.

He clearly didn't listen to Picard. I'll put a picture in to help

27b60a82-b379-493d-a8f8-95e256e2e337.jpg

"I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude!"

Best film ever!! :p:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, so much fuzz about SBW. Hopefully he gets into the squad so we can see who's right

Someone made a really good point about what happened with Nonu's game, I'm not sure if its correct but they claimed it was Henry and co.

Wow, so much fuzz about SBW. Hopefully he gets into the squad so we can see who's right

Its not a matter of being wrong or right bates. What it is, is what Ive said all along. I support SBW and hope he does well, others have seen him play and feel that he wont be that good. I never said SBW WILL be the amazing or anything like that I just simply hope he does well, thats it.

Its not a matter of being wrong or right bates. What it is, is what Ive said all along. I support SBW and hope he does well, others have seen him play and feel that he wont be that good. I never said SBW WILL be the amazing or anything like that I just simply hope he does well, thats it.

It is too a matter of wrong or right. If he's crap the haters and I shall be right, if not his fanboys will be right. Of course, him getting into the squad having done buggar all would also prove me right in it's own little way, as I said it would probably happen.

It is too a matter of wrong or right. If he's crap the haters and I shall be right, if not his fanboys will be right. Of course, him getting into the squad having done buggar all would also prove me right in it's own little way, as I said it would probably happen.

It might be to you but to me it aint. Look Ive just supported SBW and hope he does well I never said he's going to be great, so how are you going to prove me wrong?

It might be to you but to me it aint. Look Ive just supported SBW and hope he does well I never said he's going to be great, so how are you going to prove me wrong?

I never said I was going to, Sonny Bill will do that for me through his ineptitiude.

and why do All these NH guys care so much?

Because unlikew all the closed-minded shitheads who believe "my hemisphere is my family", most TRF members have an interest in all rugby worldwide. As the TRF community happens to be based worldwide, it stands to reason that some of these rugby bans will make up some of 'all these NH guys'.

Latest posts