• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Final: New Zealand vs. Australia (31/10/2015)

One thing to add, when a coach and teams start attempting mind games, you know they don't fully trust in their ability to over come their opponent, the problem the Wallabys face is not beating them All Blacks, but hoping the All Blacks beat themselves, you do not control your destiny, because you are not the better team :)

You will have to play your best and we will have to play well under our best for you to win this, so therefore the pressure is on you to perform more so than us. It's a big mountain for you to climb lads, good luck!

We cant lose.

We are expected to get beaten so if we do its ok.
If we win well that will be something

One thing to add, when a coach and teams start attempting mind games, you know they don't fully trust in their ability to over come their opponent, the problem the Wallabys face is not beating them All Blacks, but hoping the All Blacks beat themselves, you do not control your destiny, because you are not the better team :)

You will have to play your best and we will have to play well under our best for you to win this, so therefore the pressure is on you to perform more so than us. It's a big mountain for you to climb lads, good luck!

Isn't what you just said, in itself, mindgames?

Last edited:
Isn't what you just said, in itself, mindgames?

VjVWm9p.gif

Stats go out the window today. It's simply who wants it more. Head is saying NZ marginally. Heart says Aus by 3. Looks like it'll be great weather and if we get half of what these are capable it'll be magic

Exactly, man. This is what gets me about kiwi supporters - they'll drag up every stat saying we should win, we should this,we should that....man - it doesn't matter!

It's a ****ing world cup final! We should have whipped the Saffas who got beaten by bloody Japan ffs. But we snuck in the win. It doesn't matter if we 'should have' won by more, one drop goal or penalty and we would've been out.

It will probably be close and we might even lose it. But let's stop these stats reports?

Go the blacks!

Exactly, man. This is what gets me about kiwi supporters - they'll drag up every stat saying we should win, we should this,we should that....man - it doesn't matter!

It's a ****ing world cup final! We should have whipped the Saffas who got beaten by bloody Japan ffs. But we snuck in the win. It doesn't matter if we 'should have' won by more, one drop goal or penalty and we would've been out.

It will probably be close and we might even lose it. But let's stop these stats reports?

Go the blacks!

Exactly, the final is the final, it has nothing to do with any-body else, if OZ win then so be it, I'm hoping for a NZ win, if it doesn't happen then it doesn't happen.

NZ

- - - Updated - - -

Go the blacks!

Exactly, the final is the final, it has nothing to do with any-body else, if OZ win then so be it, I'm hoping for a NZ win, if it doesn't happen then it doesn't happen.

NZ

Good luck Aussie cuzzies.
Let's hope for a good game and may the best team on the day win.

We cant lose.

We are expected to get beaten so if we do its ok.
If we win well that will be something

Of course you can lose and lose badly.
Just because your an underdog doesnt mean it isnt painful losing. Just ask the black cap fans

Up all night...literally sleeping outsides a mates place waiting for him and others to wakeup and put on the game. Hour early so napping outside...I have sky at home...but decided to do a communal thing...

Toughest pregame nap ever..

Hope we won but good luck Australia!

Up all night...literally sleeping outsides a mates place waiting for him and others to wakeup and put on the game. Hour early so napping outside...I have sky at home...but decided to do a communal thing...

Toughest pregame nap ever..

Hope we won but good luck Australia!
By far the best way to go about things. Travelled back home from uni in 2003, huge party the night before with family then watched the game there were 8 of us in total.

Don't worry about geing sleepy during the match it's after it that will kill you ;)

I know they wont but it would be nice if our boys start haddin'ing these aussie boys. Im so surprised the neutrals are all going for aussie they have some of the most arrogant athletes you will ever see. Think Gregan an his "four more years" and Haddin and Kygerios. These blokes gave no class. Aussie fans hate the english (more than we do) its time to start hating back

Latest posts