• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 RBS Six Nations] Round 3: England vs. Ireland (27/02/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else have a feeling of Deva Vu...?

He's got to be gone by the end of this tournament.

Haskell off puts more pressure on England defense. Someone like Farrell will do something stupid under that kind of pressure. Ireland to score soon

Ireland to score

Haskell off puts more pressure on England defense. Someone like Farrell will do something stupid under that kind of pressure. Ireland to score soon

What's the penalty count now? About 8 vs 2? When England have been dominant for 40 minutes.

I'd have to put some blame on the ref.

Poite is winding me up.
Not as much as England's penalty count is winding me up, it's the same culprits every time. England getting what they deserve against an Irish side that has been clinging on for most of the game.

Lads cool it on the ref stuff, but if an echo chamber in here at the moment. He's got stuff wrong for you for sure, but us too. just generally not a great ref

Very strange yellow card for Haskell..still cannot see England losing this!

Big 10 mins ahead for Ireland. Another try will make England lose heart I reckon. Big setback after all their possession in the first

Look what happens when Schmidt finally tries out some more of the Ulster players. McCloskey brilliant so far in this half

It baffles me why people have been impressed by the start England have made under Jones.

Aside from a 20 minute spell against Italy it's been beyond awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts