• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 RBS Six Nations] Round 3: England vs. Ireland (27/02/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I'm glad that Wayevs guy is on my block list . He's single handedly ruined this thread and the Wales France thread . At what point does he get blocked ?

Well when you practice with your hands as much as I have you can find that staying power needed to up Cheltenham hill so to speak.

If you get yourself a woman, you could really free up your hands.

Talk about history , how many grand slams since 03 for England because I can't remember?

Fighting? You are disappointed a guy can only stay on a 'broad' for a month? Most guys are happy with 5 mins. Some seriously superhuman standards you have there. I guess you have been gifted in many ways.

Sorry about the date, impressed you got that far.

Wow I'm glad that Wayevs guy is on my block list . He's single handedly ruined this thread and the Wales France thread . At what point does he get blocked ?

Really that is a pathetic attempt my English friend

All the pretenders have gone quiet , it's actually funny hearing the excuses but we really know England are not confident of beating Wales at twickers are you????
Because the bet stands , but all pretenders have gone silent as usual typical pussies (cats) .. Back your team ##backyourbloodyteam

All the pretenders have gone quiet , it's actually funny hearing the excuses but we really know England are not confident of beating Wales at twickers are you????
Because the bet stands , but all pretenders have gone silent as usual typical pussies (cats) .. Back your team ##backyourbloodyteam

Prob gone to a place called the bedroom.

It's where a bed is and people go there to sleep on and **** on obviously you will know it from the former rather than the latter.

#Theverybest #thebestthereeverwas

Christ alive wayevs, after reading your countless, pointless and frankly at times incoherent posts I felt compelled to create an account purely to respond. With regards to the Mike Brown incident, it could be conceived to be reckless or endangering play but at the time of the incident the ref concluded it was perfectly legal, as after all coming over the top of the ruck to dislodge the ball with the foot is just that. If he does eventually get cited for it, so be it but the continuous babble about his disciplinary record and how he has previous is entirely unnecessary and reflects very poorly on yourself. I can remember countless games when a certain Mike Philips got involved with his fists and feet and had the citing commissioner been about then I am sure they would have been on a first name basis.

With regards to the England game in a fortnight I fail to see how you can be so adamant in your belief that Wales are going to win. Wales drew against Ireland (having to fight back from 16 - 0 down to do so), they scored a couple of lucky tries against Scotland and still had to hang on for the 27 - 23 score, and ground out a 9 point win at home to a French side in dis-array.

England on the other hand went up to Murrayfield and beat Scotland without conceding a try, went to Rome and thrashed a tiring Italy side without conceding a try and convincingly beat the three time winners Ireland, doing so with 14 men for 20 minutes of play. We have a young, hungry team. A man by the name of Billy who makes metres for fun and will outplay his cousin who is in the same position. The scrum has been revitalised since Jones has come in and with Maro Itoje & Kruis in the lineout disrupting and stealing I can't see Wales having much fun there either. Also if/when England do win I have no doubt I will see you posting about how England have a much larger player base/resources so obviously the result was inevitable.

Ultimately I will happily take you up on your bet with regards to closing down my account if England lose, or your account if Wales lose if not only to put an end to your never ending blind ranting.

Last edited:

Might have something to do with it being late and no one willing to stoop to your level.

You so bad at this, this attention seeking banter is not working. Outside of the Brown incident, you've spent this entire thread which is supposed to be Eng/Ire match thread trying goad England fans, its embarrassing. You won't need to place any bets on shutting down account, you'll get banned probably before the England/Wales game anyway saying something daft.

It's a shame we cant talk about how good Maro Itoje and Stuart McClosky were on debut today but instead we have to have a tirade of nonsense from someone who isn't even from one of the countries that were playing .....

Anyway big congrats to the guys on debut today you were superb and I'd like to hand a mention out to Robbie Henshaw too . He seamlessly fits in anywhere in the team . Such an naturally awesome player

It's a shame we cant talk about how good Maro Itoje and Stuart McClosky were on debut today but instead we have to have a tirade of nonsense from someone who isn't even from one of the countries that were playing .....

Anyway big congrats to the guys on debut today you were superb and I'd like to hand a mention out to Robbie Henshaw too . He seamlessly fits in anywhere in the team . Such an naturally awesome player

So true today's game was a blinder, I enjoyed watching our young guys who will improve, and it is good to see a strong England, roll on the day when the Lions will be feared by the SH, and take back some trophy's it's close and boy will it be a pleasure to watch.

Hahahahahahahaahah.. Really I'm am in stitches , put it this way if you English kept out of the Welsh forums and games then you wouldn't get such a backlash, Really maverick really??? Have I really brought this chat down so much I think I made some valid points about Mike brown getting cited ...geez it's obvious also polite was terrible denying that Irish try but hey ho you can't get everything can you ...

- - - Updated - - -

So true today's game was a blinder, I enjoyed watching our young guys who will improve, and it is good to see a strong England, roll on the day when the Lions will be feared by the SH, and take back so
me trophy's it's close and boy will it be a pleasure to watch.
Yeah yeah we heard a strong England side years ago...
What becomes of the broken hearted

- - - Updated - - -

Are you serious man

Hahahahahahahaahah.. Really I'm am in stitches , put it this way if you English kept out of the Welsh forums and games then you wouldn't get such a backlash, Really maverick really??? Have I really brought this chat down so much I think I made some valid points about Mike brown getting cited ...geez it's obvious also polite was terrible denying that Irish try but hey ho you can't get everything can you ...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah yeah we heard a strong England side years ago...
What becomes of the broken hearted

- - - Updated - - -

Are you serious man

I mean Welsh too

Status
Not open for further replies.