• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 RBS Six Nations] Round 3: England vs. Ireland (27/02/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have something to do with it being late and no one willing to stoop to your level.

You so bad at this, this attention seeking banter is not working. Outside of the Brown incident, you've spent this entire thread which is supposed to be Eng/Ire match thread trying goad England fans, its embarrassing. You won't need to place any bets on shutting down account, you'll get banned probably before the England/Wales game anyway saying something daft.
I've done nothing different than you did on the Wales v France forum .. Go take a look, if you don't like it don't give it

- - - Updated - - -

I mean Welsh too

Have to question your irishness

I mean Welsh too

Yeah that's right in 2003 is it so difficult to believe, credit where credit is due, we can talk poop he till the cows come home, or we can go to the SH and give them a good trashing, which is well overdue, they're no supermen, and it can easily be done.

Hereby I have a new rule no nationality other than the teams that are playing in that match is allowed to comment on that particular forum. What you think England? Makes things easier and simpler for you lot, then you wouldnt have to put up with banter from outsiders...

Yeah that's right in 2003 is it so difficult to believe, credit where credit is due, we can talk poop he till the cows come home, or we can go to the SH and give them a good trashing, which is well overdue, they're no supermen, and it can easily be done.
What are you saying , yes they won the WC 13 years ago now, what have they done since ?? They only won through a drop goal anyway it's well documented

What are you saying , yes they won the WC 13 years ago now, what have they done since ?? They only won through a drop goal anyway it's well documented

I'm not English I don't care if they won or they didn't, I don't know why you're so bothered by it, but I do like to see strong NH teams, obviously not in the 6 nations haha, I want Ireland to win every time. Do you as a Welsh man want to go to the SH with only good Welsh men and a bunch of donkeys on your side, cos I don't, we got some class acts in Ireland not much point making up a Loins team if the English are pure muck, I want class all round, that's gonna achieve nothing, but give you something to brag about ( dream on btw) your bitterness is becoming very boring.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not English I don't care if they won or they didn't, I don't know why you're so bothered by it, but I do like to see strong NH teams, obviously not in the 6 nations haha, I want Ireland to win every time. Do you as a Welsh man want to go to the SH with only good Welsh men and a bunch of donkeys on your side, cos I don't, we got some class acts in Ireland not much point making up a Loins team if the English are pure muck, I want class all round, that's gonna achieve nothing, but give you something to brag about ( dream on btw) your bitterness is becoming very boring.

Now it's bed time for me

- - - Updated - - -

Now it's bed time for me

What ?? Lions is least of my worries I'd much prefer win the World Cup and 6 nations before anything the lions do , it was pretty much a welsh squad that won the last lions test anyway , it's not bitterness it's fact go check the team from the LAST lions team , Wales basically won it, dropped a Irish player in the last test if I remember , ever since that I think the Irish have become bitter that's jmo tho..night night or nos da

What ?? Lions is least of my worries I'd much prefer win the World Cup and 6 nations before anything the lions do , it was pretty much a welsh squad that won the last lions test anyway , it's not bitterness it's fact go check the team from the LAST lions team , Wales basically won it, dropped a Irish player in the last test if I remember , ever since that I think the Irish have become bitter that's jmo tho..night night or nos da[/
Yeah you should be worried bout the 6 nations, after all wales do have a wooden spoon to their name not many nations can say that, 2003 if u wanna check it. har har har wooden spoon OMG the shame

- - - Updated - - -

That's like the year England won the world cup wales managed a wooden spoon at the 6 nations no wonder you're butt hurt

Well done to England, they took their chances. Ireland were surprisingly mundane on attack.

Well it's a good result and certainly another step up in performance by England. Billy is just getting better and better and it was great to see Itoje play so well. Penalty count still is still far too high. England also looked more willing to move the ball around which was encouraging although 230 plus meters made in the first half and no tries is something that needs sorting.

I'm not going to get too excited yet though. Ireland looked tired and devoid of attacking threat. 30 minutes with England at 14 men and no points scored?!. And their defence was woeful with almost zero line speed, although There scramble defence to stop what should have been at least two England tries was impressive. They pretty much just let England run at them, giving us aches of space to move around in. Line out pretty suspect and I'm no expert but I'd say we had the making of them in the scrum. All this is understandable when they had so many players missing but is a worrying sign for Ireland of how little strength in depth they have.

I think Wales are going to be a much tougher a more organised threat and will be yet another step up for England.

All in all though it was a good game to watch. I'm not sure why Care saw yellow though? I assumed it was brown who accidentally caught Murry in the face with the boot and then Care took the fall? In either event I'm not sure it should have been a yellow. No intent by any player and all Murry suffered was a little cut. Has the game gone so soft?

Anywho two rubbish weeks of no six nations and bath probably getting spanked yet again. Maybe time for a holiday.

@TRF_Peat and @TRF_Olyy how is Wayves not banned I've seen people go for far less he'll I've seen at least a public warning for this kind of behaviour. The fact this rubbish went on for until 2am is pretty bad.

To address his bet I'm not going to take up with someone who spends major tounaments trying to goad everyone into arguments and then disappears in between. Plus whilst I think England will win why would I take a bet to stop doing something I enjoy taking part in. Also i'm not stupid Wales could very well win even if I think England will.

- - - Updated - - -

All in all though it was a good game to watch. I'm not sure why Care saw yellow though? I assumed it was brown who accidentally caught Murry in the face with the boot and then Care took the fall? In either event I'm not sure it should have been a yellow. No intent by any player and all Murry suffered was a little cut. Has the game gone so soft? .
Care was YCd for not rolling away and as such was deemed to be cynically doing so. I think it was a little harsh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read through the cluster**** that this thread turned into last night? Christ, England win and the Irish get so bitter and the Welsh so angry? Why? We won this game, thats all... I love the fact that they are showing pride in their nations, I love it. However let us celebrate, and let us be proud to...

England by 50+ points in two weeks ;)

As to the game itself Billy Vunipola is probably in the form of his life right now easilly the player of 6 nations for us currently.

Mario Itoje is surely here to stay?

When does Clifford get to start? I think people heave said he's not a natural 7 but he looks the role way more than Haskell or Robshaw ever did.

As to the game itself Billy Vunipola is probably in the form of his life right now easilly the player of 6 nations for us currently.

Mario Itoje is surely here to stay?

When does Clifford get to start? I think people heave said he's not a natural 7 but he looks the role way more than Haskell or Robshaw ever did.

Generally, our pack was brilliant yesterday. Haskell and Robshaw were the weak points and were found wanting.

Clifford needs to start against Wales.

Ford is still looking useless, did feel we lost a bit of control when Farrell was taken off. Ford is also a revolving door in defence.

Brown didn't have a great game, kept going into contact too often when a pass would have helped the team more.

Nowell and Watson were both brilliant. Joseph looked solid, both in attack and defence.

Hartley had his best game for England in a long time.

Billy was a monster, best player by a distance yesterday.

Last edited:
I guess if lauchberry is back we could see itoje at 6.

I think we need either Clifford or itoje to start in the back row but think our pack would be immense with itoje and kruis at lock, lauchberry on the bench and then Clifford and robshaw is the back row.

I don't think Ford was useless but I also don't think he was brilliant either. Honestly I can't see Eddie dropping him now but I'd really like him not to go on the summer tour get proper pre-season training for Bath and find some confidence again. It really feel like the way he was treated by Lancaster has done something terribly wrong. His defence doesn't bother me but his instincts in attack are a shadow of what they were last season.

Ford will be axed against Wales - sorry to say it but Farrell to replace him and maybe Tuilagi to centre, although Daly did all that could have been expected of him.
I too, would like to see Itoje at 6 if Launchberry returns, but who at 7? Clifford?

Ford will be axed against Wales - sorry to say it but Farrell to replace him and maybe Tuilagi to centre, although Daly did all that could have been expected of him.
I too, would like to see Itoje at 6 if Launchberry returns, but who at 7? Clifford?
I think had EJ been intending to drop Ford for Wales he'd have played Farrell-Daly in the latter part of the match instead of taking Farrell off.

@TRF_Olyy I have a fist full of gummy bears in my hand right now. If I can eat them all in one go will you do the manly thing and leave this forum? Or are you........ Chicken?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts