• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018/19 Heineken Cup] Round : Pool (12&13/10/2018)

I hate the phrase "educated boot" it's such a nonsensical load of ******** saying.

Starting to feel what being a NZ fan must be like and I have to say......it's ******* ****, how Rugby has stayed the most popular sport in NZ is beyond me, it's so boring when you know you're always going to win.

Baths handing skills are embarrassing

Edit and add I say that they score 2 tries...

Last edited:
Baths handing skills are embarrassing

Edit and add I say that they score 2 tries...
I was having a very similar rant on a WhatsApp group at the same time!

Poor start, much better once they warmed up and added a slight bit of variety. I'm cautiously optimistic, aware of our tendency this season to fade in the last quarter but Toulouse don't look like kings of cardio plus I think the wind was with Toulouse first half

Priestland at 10 and Burns at 15 always feels like it's the wrong way round

I just think we have 2 flyhalfs and trying to shoehorn both into the same XV seems forced TBH.

I just think we have 2 flyhalfs and trying to shoehorn both into the same XV seems forced TBH.

True, and it's understandable with the Watson injury, but I meant that Priestland spent most of his early career at 15, deputising for Stephen Jones - surely he's the more natural guy to go back there?

It's this bath falling apart on the final quarter for the umpteenth time? We'll see...

I don't know where to put this but don't the Bt coverage seem a bit better than channel 4 only cause I don't see the yellow card that normally show above the team name and the sun bin time I only say this cause I am deaf I can't hear the commentary very well and don't bother with the subtitles cause they are slow as a snail

******* IDIOT

First Homer and now burns. When will these idiots learn you celebrate AFTER you score ffs

Couple that with his missed kicks and he has done more to lose its this game than anyone else.

Last edited:

Latest posts