• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 November Tests] England vs New Zealand 10/11/18

The only people that would go an whinge to the WR? Yes. At the time you were the only people who whinged to the WR about a try decision outside a world cup. Also last week you will find most people were getting indignant at the idea of complaining to the WR and how the whole thing was being blown out of proportion whilst ignoring a worse incident against England earlier. In the grand scheme of things the tackle was no where near as bad as people were making out.

What your 'choosing' to ignore is... that this is frikkin rugby dude! I guess this just exposes how un-used to it you guys are!

Yeah, it has laws you know? I'm sure the law allows leaving a scrum to tackle the scrumhalf without the ball right?

NZ won a decent well contested game with one side being totally dominant in first 2o.
Another 10 minutes each side of 1/2 time.
Teams choices decided outcome.
I personally cannot complain on team of 4 as consistent and confirms graces as one of the better international refs.
For England if George cant find his jumpers there are a number of hookers who are as good in the loose as him.
Lawes needs to play as 2nd row with Mario.
We need a FB.
NZ A Smith struggles going backwards.
DMc is great then shite within a minute.
SBW is passed it.
Wrap Broddie in cotton wool.
No hard feelings good tight match makes for a more interesting WC now that SA Eng and sure will IRE are in mix Wales needs a standout to add to make it 5 possible winners.

Yeah, it has laws you know? I'm sure the law allows leaving a scrum to tackle the scrumhalf without the ball right?

Yes it does have laws... that's the point! When 'others nations' have mentioned the miss-application of laws in the past, all we have heard is 'you can't blame it on the refereeing!'... BUT now you have tasted it I can see it tastes the same for you too... like stingy p*$$!

Okay. 7:20am. I've sobered up. Let me make more sense.

What an amazing game. Another game and another game where I truly believe NZ didn't win. 9/10 times that 75th minute try would not have been allowed. But, got damn I love winning by one point.

Yes it does have laws... that's the point! When 'others nations' have mentioned the miss-application of laws in the past, all we have heard is 'you can't blame it on the refereeing!'... BUT now you have tasted it I can see it tastes the same... like stingy p*$$!

Like hell have you. We hear far more whinging about when we get the rub of the green than you hear when we don't. When was the last time England went whinging to WR? When did we make sarcastic videos about decisions? When did we fill the press with claims of being done over whenever beaten? FFS if anything you are now tasting the sort of stuff that we have to listen to over and over and over.

Like hell have you. We hear far more whinging about when we get the rub of the green than you hear when we don't. When was the last time England went whinging to WR? When did we make sarcastic videos about decisions? When did we fill the press with claims of being done over whenever beaten? FFS if anything you are now tasting the sort of stuff that we have to listen to over and over and over.

Maybe on social media or some such but seriously everyone else (generally) leaves you guys to it on here (TRF) and we just see you guys run and run with the defending of whatever law you happen to have infringed upon at the time.

This is an indictment of hypocrisy, your just too 'caught up' to see it.

Maybe on social media or some such but seriously everyone else (generally) leaves you guys to it on here (TRF) and we just see you guys run and run with the defending of whatever law you happen to have infringed upon at the time.

This is an indictment of hypocrisy, your just too 'caught up' to see it.
Yes it does have laws... that's the point! When 'others nations' have mentioned the miss-application of laws in the past, all we have heard is 'you can't blame it on the refereeing!'... BUT now you have tasted it I can see it tastes the same for you too... like stingy p*$$!

Get off your high bourse for **** sakes, the point is the try could have gone either way unfortnualty for us I'd didn't go our way, however there were repeated infringements at the breakdown after that point which should have been pinged we are not complaining about a single descision not going our way more blatantly ignoring infringements during an entire passage of play, not like you guys that winge about a single descision, if u really can't comprehent this there no point in engaging in further debate, you will simply see what you want...

Get off your high bourse for **** sakes, the point is the try could have gone either way unfortnualty for us I'd didn't go our way, however there were repeated infringements at the breakdown after that point which should have been pinged we are not complaining about a single descision not going our way more blatantly ignoring infringements during an entire passage of play, not like you guys that winge about a single descision, if u really can't comprehent this there no point in engaging in further debate, you will simply see what you want...

LOL!

Think the early scores masked quite a lot. The stats flashed up at half time showed us well beaten in both territory and possession and having missed something like 23 tackles.

The key period of the game was the 4 minutes before half time where the ABs scored 10 points. It was a decisive shift in momentum from which we never recovered. 15-0 at the break would have very different.

It was a good effort, but the conditions were a leveller and the ABs did butcher a chance or 2. I don't think this is now a vintage AB side, but despite being short of their best, they've still come over here and found a way to win.

Valid point you raise, however we did the same In SA and came considerably worse off, I haven't watch it all yet only caught the last 20 but if you had told me we would only concede a single try to the best team on the planet before the game I'd have taken it, although you wouldn't want to be dominated on the stats so badly it shows some character to stem the flow against the odds.

Guys just take a breather take the high horse and shrug your shoulders.

The important take away is the ABs were vulnerable to a an England team thats been playong poorly. Japan is wide open and thats whennit really matters.

The important take away is the ABs were vulnerable to a an England team thats been playong poorly. Japan is wide open and thats whennit really matters.

Venerable? We may have watched a different game. NZ had that one easy. EZ-PZ England.

In the style of Quentin Tarantino's 'Django Unchained' "there's a wigger on an horse!".

Great job dude, if Wales ever get close enough to the ABs to loose by a single score I'll be sure to come troll that thread.

That's the thing bud, I ain't even trolling I'm just trying to let you guys know the way it is... as you guys have lets us (other nations) know in the 'recent' past.

I know it hurts but that doesn't mean that I am the 'Bad Man'... what goes around (eventually) comes around!

That's the thing bud, I ain't even trolling I'm just trying to let you guys know the way it is... as you guys have lets us (other nations) know in the (recent) past.

I know it hurts but that doesn't mean that I am a 'Bad Man'... what goes around (eventually) comes around!

I never said you were a bad man, but can you not see a substantial difference between a single descision ie try disallowed this week, potential fowl play by Farrell last week and repeated infringements going unchecked throughout a passage of play?

I never said you were a bad man, but can you not see a substantial difference between a single descision ie try disallowed this week, potential fowl play by Farrell last week and repeated infringements going unchecked throughout a passage of play?

All I can see is people complaining about refereeing decisions.

Latest posts