• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] England vs Ireland (23/02/20)

I've thought that about five or six games in the last year, two of which were against you.

This is just our level now.
I haven't rated this 9/10 combo for a while, particularly Sexton which I know is a heathen thing to say for some but there it is. But then again I like POM a lot so I'm probably mad.

Fazlet complaining about that is embarrassing. :(

I haven't rated this 9/10 combo for a while, particularly Sexton which I know is a heathen thing to say for some but there it is.

Murray definitely is the worse of the two, his form is like this at Pro14, Sexton just gets like this when the intensity gets too much.

Only other option is Carbery rn though and he's injured.

I haven't rated this 9/10 combo for a while, particularly Sexton which I know is a heathen thing to say for some but there it is.

Murray and Sexton are both past their best., can't disagree with you much as I'd like to.

Sexton genuinely has been very good for Leinster though, Murray is just terrible full time.

Stupid by farrell to hold on but must be close yo reversal due to stander punching faz. Faz was not in the right obv but not clear

Farrell taking lessons from Biggar in whinging

It's sung at Twickenham because a group of school kids sang it at an alumnus who was playing. Is there an objection other than it's 19th century origin I'm not aware of?

the origin story is that a group of school kids were singing it when Chris Oti, who I don't believe went to their school, scored three tries at twickenham. Chris oti was the first black English player since 1908.

Terrible sealing off there, wouldn't be surprised if stander has a hearing, can't do that regardless of Faz being a ****.

Garces is really only reffing England at the breakdown so far though

Which is expected of French refs and Irish teams TBH

God if we make a sub or two this might not actually be over.

Fully expect England to get back on top comfortably though.

Garces is really only reffing England at the breakdown so far though

Which is expected of French refs and Irish teams TBH

Absolutely it's pretty difficult to how a team out when they are allowed to seal off and punch players.

Latest posts