• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Scotland vs England (08/02/20)

"Can I ask a question?"

Oh, you mean "Can I question your decision and accuse the opposition of cheating?"

England playing much better but worrying we aren't doing anything in the 22 again. Credit due though the back row is performing well.

They need to start going for corner or close to it. The wind just won't work for 3 pointers.

England need to be far smarter about the wind. Use it, but don't give Scotland easy outs.

I'm a card carrying "team Ford" guy, but Farrell is controlling the game wayyyyyy better today. Ford has kicked appallingly.

England look slightly better this week, probably because there is not the same physical pressure in the backs. Still think against bigger backs one of Ford or Farrell has to go. ATM Farrell should go.

That 3 points england have is looking pretty crucial, not going to be easy to put points on the board in these conditions.

England look slightly better this week, probably because there is not the same physical pressure in the backs. Still think against bigger backs one of Ford or Farrell has to go. ATM Farrell should go.
In general, ornfor this game? Because in these conditions Farrell over Ford all week.

That was a fair call but don't think Pascal has done Scotland many favours at the breakdown.

Actually been a solid game for the development countries so far. Conditions were going to mean this would never be a classic. Also the fact neither team are Ireland is a big factor.
In all seriousness glad we escaped these conditions.