• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Scotland vs England (08/02/20)

If either team can find a try somewhere thay could be the winning.

Also Guscott really is annoying isn't he, took about two minutes for him to drive me off BBC
Yeah one try will be the winning of this game. Wind isn't really in anyone's favor it's just swirling. I spat earlier with the wind and it hit me in the face. Says a lot about society.

I hope you're not basing that on the commentary as at least one of the touch finders credited to Farrell was actually Ford.

In general, ornfor this game? Because in these conditions Farrell over Ford all week.
Agree just think the 3 opens side system is working much better as they can make more ground than last week, due to less power in back line. In these conditions Farrell, but 'normal conditions' I would go with both. Then against Wales, Ireland and France pick one of them with a bigger centre. Still want Nowell instead of Daly when fit.

This match is a purge to watch ... even if it's mostly due to weather conditions.

I hope you're not basing that on the commentary as at least one of the touch finders credited to Farrell was actually Ford.
Hmmmm I thought I recognised them both on sight but fair enough, I might be being unfair if that's the case

In general, ornfor this game? Because in these conditions Farrell over Ford all week.
Agree just think the 3 opens side system is working much better as they can make more ground than last week, due to less power in back line. In these conditions Farrell, but 'normal conditions' I would go with both. Then against Wales, Ireland and France pick one of them with a bigger centre. Still want Nowell instead of Daly when fit.

How many times must we knock on in the 22!?

What the **** was that!? Headless chickens again! Get a ******* grip.

Wouldn't it be great if this match ended 3-3 ? Typical early 1900's score.

Hmmmm I thought I recognised them both on sight but fair enough, I might be being unfair if that's the case
I've noticed it a couple of times (and once in reverse).
Generally though, Ford has kicked to compete, which the wind plays havoc with, whilst Faz has been sweep-kicking from wider out - much easier to keep below the worst of the wind.

Now, Ford could switch to sweep kicking as well I guess, but the kick to compete really isn't benefitting anyone as it's too damned unpredictable. I suspect who's taking which type of kick is dependent on who's standi g where on the field

Shovelling on shit is always a bad idea though

Latest posts