• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Canadian June Test Matches

LOL, love that story Canucks. 7'0" what a monster!! I remember a guy that big coming out for the local team and I thought everyone was BSing me and that when I actually met him he'd be like 6'8''-6'9" ish.... than I saw him walk into the Wendy's we were eating at and he had to duck into the door, I had met a human being who was literally twice my size...LOL.

McCann is going to get some time with the U-20's which isn't too bad but I might have selected him over the other three rotational players, also Piatek from the Blues was an option I felt worth considering at fly half. Monro has improved his kicking out of hand but your right Canucks goal kicking isn't Monro's specialty, he has had a couple of good games( e.g. France "A') but when he filled in for Pritch at the RWC he didn't do very well.

Hirayama is out injured and I think was going to be the 2nd string, we really are down to the bare bones at FH, with the first three options all out hurt.

I really think that it is better for both Paris and Mccann to have one more year of development with the U20's plus without them the U20 team would be seriously depleated and they really need to show well so that they can move up from the JWT to the JWC.

Last edited:
I really think that it is better for both Paris and Mccann to have one more year of development with the U20's plus without them the U20 team would be absolutely would be seriously depleated and they really need to show well so that they can move up from the JWT to the JWC.

They'll certainly get more playing time there as well, Crowley in an interview I just read says he wants to field as good a team as possible, new caps(and more experience) are a secondary objective.

I hope the stream works as it is my only way of watching.

Looks like I get an interesting saturday. Wind up everyone at work with my South Africa jersey and then home to watch Canada v USA.

Regarding this 7'0" jumper. He kept saying he was 7'0", could be 6'10". Anyways, he was a basketball player and had hands. He'd palm not straight throws to their side.

And I had a few overthrows. Ya I spent some time on the sidelines.

Latest posts