• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England to send full strength sides down under..apparently.

P

Prestwick

Francais Baron re-announced the other day that the RFU intends to send a full stregnth squad down under:

Baron also reiterated the commitment to sending a full-strength party to New Zealand this summer for Tests in Auckland and Christchurch. "The days of under-strength touring parties are behind us," he said. [/b]

So that probably means "we're going to send the very best that our under 16 team can provide!" in weasel lawyer speak :lol:

You may as well send whatever side you like, after the world cup you guys are going to clean up. We're just waiting for the inevitable. After all, England made the final and are rightfully second best side in the world right now.

We hopefully should get within 7-10pts. The underdog tag is ours to claim going into this series.

Oh no you don't! Hand back that underdogs tag you! We may have gotten to the final but under what circumstances?! Also many of our guys have been lost to the sands to time which moves us to start from zero.

Obviously, when you go over the facts, the underdogs tag is ours!

Oh no you don't! Hand back that underdogs tag you! We may have gotten to the final but under what circumstances?! Also many of our guys have been lost to the sands to time which moves us to start from zero.

[/b]

Oh yeah? We've EARNT that underdogs tag fair and square thank you very much. No way you're getting it back for such a cause. We've lost many a player to the sands of time also, what gives you the right to so simply claim such a glorious ***le.

It's ours I tell ya, OURS!!!

[/b]

No its not its Scotlands :p, we just never use it to any great effect. :cryy:

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Oh yeah? We've EARNT that underdogs tag fair and square thank you very much. No way you're getting it back for such a cause. We've lost many a player to the sands of time also, what gives you the right to so simply claim such a glorious ***le.

It's ours I tell ya, OURS!!! [/b][/quote]

Yes, the sands of time. Otherwise known as "Northampton".

Not that its actually gotten them anywhere mind :lol:

Anyway, never! You'll NEVER get our rightful ***le of "underdogs!" Didn't you even think about the fact that the only time when someone beats New Zealand in New Zealand is when they can afford to double the NZRU's bribe to the test match referee to throw the game?

Yeah, but our bribe pays for us to stay in the game against the other side as the ref's against UK sides are invariably French and UK when against the French.

We've lost 35 of our top players over the last three months. 35! Maybe not all the VERY top, but still.

In the world cup, (in lower-case as it's not important) we lost to a side that got their asses handed to them by a crew of grave-bound wrinklies. Then they were beaten by our young, fresh and green Argentinian friends.

No sir, we are in fact currently on the crest of a slump.

You'd take the only thing we have left, our underdog tag.

Yeah, but our bribe pays for us to stay in the game against the other side as the ref's against UK sides are invariably French and UK when against the French. [/b]

How exactly is that a problem?! The French hate the English and the English hate the French!

Thats like whinging "oh, when we play Soviet Russia and they always have a Nazi as the referee!"

Seriously, we've got the underdog tag here.

Hows that a problem? Hows...that..a...problem!!!! Neither ref knows they aren't reffing rhythmic gymnastics!!!

At least they actually know how to ref, unlike most Southern Hemisphere refs like a certain Stevie "Sir Ponce-a-lot" Walsh

He can't help it if the English are having trouble not looking at him when he refs. So who cares if he's the Derek Zoolander of world referees, keep your boys' lustful eyes off of him!

Who cares about the ref! I'm talking about the underdog tag here. And fact has it England are the 2nd best team in the world, and we are somewhere around a pitiful 8th based on the previous William Webb Ellis. That's a gargantuan leap! I fear for our boys when the might of England rolls up to our shores.

Prestwick.....the facts! England are 6 teams better than us. So [i[we[/i] have the underdog tag! We have earnt the right, another 4 years of gloom is well worth the ***le and to hell with anyone saying otherwise.

At least they actually know how to ref, unlike most Southern Hemisphere refs like a certain Stevie "Sir Ponce-a-lot" Walsh [/b]

And Wayne Barnes!... oh, wait...

This will be a tour that will be remembered. For we will have bragging rights if we slay the mighty England, for they are a force to be reckoned with now. We know we cannot take them lightly. If we lose to them, well that was to be expected, if we win, what a glorious celebration of online back-slapping it shall be.

Yes, coming 8th at the world cup has given us minnows of only 4 million people the underdog tag against a colossus of a nation.......ENGLAND, the empire from beyond the seas with 51,000,000 people to select from! This will be a huge upset if we get within 10.

We are really up against it. I can already hear the english bugle call from 10,000 well oiled barmy army lager louts!

If we somehow win, well, this forum will explode!!!!

This, is the battle of our lives NZ. The giants cometh.

This will be a tour that will be remembered. For we will have bragging rights if we slay the mighty England, for they are a force to be reckoned with now. We know we cannot take them lightly. If we lose to them, well that was to be expected, if we win, what a glorious celebration of online back-slapping it shall be.

Yes, coming 8th at the world cup has given us minnows of only 4 million people the underdog tag against a colossus of a nation.......ENGLAND, the empire from beyond the seas with 51,000,000 people to select from! This will be a huge upset if we get within 10.

We are really up against it. I can already hear the english bugle call from 10,000 well oiled barmy army lager louts!

[/b]

Seriously, are you kidding? New Zealand, no matter who plays for them, will be stronger than England. In New Zealand kids only play two sports Rugby and Cricket, in England we have football which dominate the dreams and sports pages of the country. New Zealand are going to win and England are going to be poor and the rugby world will just carry on because that is what everyone expects to happen

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Seriously, are you kidding? New Zealand, no matter who plays for them, will be stronger than England. In New Zealand kids only play two sports Rugby and Cricket, in England we have football which dominate the dreams and sports pages of the country. New Zealand are going to win and England are going to be poor and the rugby world will just carry on because that is what everyone expects to happen
[/b][/quote]

Too bad you're even worse at Football than you are Rugby :D

Really? I laugh at the fact England suck at poofball. No, really, I do.

As for a "full strenght squad" for the Summer tour... Rumour has it Steve "I-broke-me-neck-and-had-to-retire-but-only-to-move-to-France" Thompson will be selected for the tour.

If that's not taking another step backwards, I dunno what is.

Latest posts