• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England XV vs Barbarians (19/06/2022)

Yeah I think in touch, but poor from England to let them get there

Same, given on field so should stand
Very poor on field reffing imo wrong question in that little time under those conditions I don't think u can't accurately make an on field call, decision should be solely upto the replays, however no getting away from England being a very very ****.

England looks like they have no systems in place at all and like the players are just having to make it up on the fly. Jones has absolutely destroyed the national side, they don't look coached at all. We should not be looking less cohesive than the Barbarians down 14 men...

I wonder how badly in Aus we get destroyed that sees Eddie out

tbf England is without at least four starters . . . makes sense they would be struggling against 14 French league players who haven't been selected for their national sides and play for clubs that haven't made it to the semi-finals

tbf England is without at least four starters . . . makes sense they would be struggling against 14 French league players who haven't been selected for their national sides and play for clubs that haven't made it to the semi-finals
But we looked like this in the 6Ns and for a while. Excuses ran out long ago.

For all that Randall had a poor game, Care hasn't done anything significantly better.

Coaching of England is dire, both (and other players besides) are worse here than with clubs.

England should have scored sooner. Making such hardwork of it.

England looks like they have no systems in place at all and like the players are just having to make it up on the fly. Jones has absolutely destroyed the national side, they don't look coached at all. We should not be looking less cohesive than the Barbarians down 14 men...
I genuinly believe its more than Jones, our attack looks pretty toothless at times. Who is even our attack coach i dont know tbh. But needs sacking

For all that Randall had a poor game, Care hasn't done anything significantly better.

Coaching of England is dire, both (and other players besides) are worse here than with clubs.
Yeah but did you see the speed and quality of the pass from Hill to Smith?
We're good at 9 going forwards

smith putting on a show thank god

England's good players starting to look good but that's what they are supposed to do

baabaas need a hair of the dog break

I genuinly believe its more than Jones, our attack looks pretty toothless at times. Who is even our attack coach i dont know tbh. But needs sacking
The buck stops with Jones, he hired the attack coach and has again hired support staff who aren't doing a proper job. England have looked clueless in attack and constantly caught out in defence for 3 years now and Jones has done absolutely nothing to reverse the trends, if anything they are just getting worse.

Latest posts