• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France vs New Zealand

I have to apologize to have said before that this generation of AB is a bit weaker than some previous one :p AB has done an awesome performance .

I will stay positive for france , they have played their match , they have been under pressure but never really broke down . Big difference with match of SA , we were often late on support and ruck and it has slowed our game . we were too much readable because too slow as AB were too fast to be understandable ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bernard @ Nov 24 2009, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
I think everyone is underestimating the All Blacks to be honest.[/b]

You never underestimate AB ;)

But i would say facts show that it is not a very good year for NZ . i think it has to do with your actual generation which perform a little less compare to past few years (where AB used to put 50-60 points to France...) and France (and NH teams..) has leveled up . Though NZ stays NZ and i think , as you said , they need to "save" their year and a big Victory against France would be a good thing..at least , a motivating one !

To be honest , i'm not very confident for next saturday , because NZ will come highly motivated , they have something to proove after an "average year"..And because there is a bit of too much confidence from the french part and in general , France does not like confidence :p

In the meantime , it is good to make play some guys who did not play the SA-france Match like ouedrago or Bonnaire (Even Heymans ! Aout :p )...A bit of turn-over with some guys who will want to proove their ability and who will be motivated . From my side , i just want to see that France has changed and is able to keep the good job for once . And if it is possible to see a great match of rugby :p
[/b][/quote]

You talk alot of tripe bernard

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TRUE LEGND @ Nov 29 2009, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bernard @ Nov 24 2009, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But i would say facts show that it is not a very good year for NZ . i think it has to do with your actual generation which perform a little less compare to past few years (where AB used to put 50-60 points to France...) and France (and NH teams..) has leveled up . Though NZ stays NZ and i think , as you said , they need to "save" their year and a big Victory against France would be a good thing..at least , a motivating one !

To be honest , i'm not very confident for next saturday , because NZ will come highly motivated , they have something to proove after an "average year"..And because there is a bit of too much confidence from the french part and in general , France does not like confidence :p

In the meantime , it is good to make play some guys who did not play the SA-france Match like ouedrago or Bonnaire (Even Heymans ! Aout :p )...A bit of turn-over with some guys who will want to proove their ability and who will be motivated . From my side , i just want to see that France has changed and is able to keep the good job for once . And if it is possible to see a great match of rugby :p
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Care to elaborate ? Makes sense to me, and that's exactly what happened.

Or even better, you coud tell us what you thought of the game in french ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Nov 29 2009, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TRUE LEGND @ Nov 29 2009, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
Don't bother with the language gap - this sums it up in pictures:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yr1MYGGXm7E&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yr1MYGGXm7E&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Nov 29 2009, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Nov 29 2009, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TRUE LEGND @ Nov 29 2009, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
Don't bother with the language gap - this sums it up in pictures:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yr1MYGGXm7E&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yr1MYGGXm7E&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[/b][/quote]
After several forward passes missed by the refs, the All Blacks ran out of energy, however after a break and added nutrition, the All Blacks found their feet again and scored under the bars?

I must say I loved McCaws slow jog back to the line, which may have saved NZ a try.

I didn't, he should have gone in the bin for that, but that's why he is such a great player I suppose.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TRUE LEGND @ Nov 28 2009, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

no i eat them :p

The score of tonight is tough for France who has not played so badly . All french mistake have been exploited at 100% per cent by AB , they succeeded in all what they tried (Carter for example) , nothing to do with matches you played all along this year so my statement was not wrong till this evening .

Overall France was not in the right rythm , always late on support and Ruck , slow balls easily readable by AB defense and missed tackles...nothing to do with match against SA for example (for a part because of the french themselves and for another part , because the pressure of AB..) . We missed harinordoquy and Picamole today , we missed some intentions and we missed focused on support...

That is one match , there will be some others to come and WC in 2011 .

Awesome performance from the All Blacks. I think we have to give credit to the French for playing Rugby instead of kicking the ball all over the place like most teams have been these days. It made for a good match and we got to see alot of Running Rugby from both teams throughtout the whole game. Too bad for the ****ly bits in the last 5-10mins but awesome game nonetheless.

My man of the match goes to Conrad Smith he was a beast on the defensive end like he usually is but also on the offensive end he stepped up and made huge contributions towards all the tries except maybe Kainos try that was from the scrum. Nonu played average he was getting isolated and turning the ball over but he did make some alright runs so I guess that evened things up.

Neemia looked like he was getting done early on until the ref come onto his side and saw the French loosehead prop was lifting the scrum a good perfomance from him. Richie and Carter were masters this game and we were just killing them at the ruck and maul time.

Corey Jane was awesome he just always looks so relaxed and with the little ball he got he made good use of it same with Mils he put in a good performance too.

The french played upto there dirty standard eye gouging woodcock *dirty pricks* lucky it wasnt his ball bag this time

Another way to word it is "the player who eye-gouged Woodcock (if it's proven), is a dirty player who needs a ban". There's no reason to tar all of the French players with the same brush.

Generally the french forum members have been pretty quick to praise the All Blacks, so it's a bit on the harsh side.

Un f***ing believable game by the All Blacks!

You just can´t name a few. They all did a great match!

We can say the usual names like McCaw or Carter. But what a match of Kieran Read or Andrew Hore (that is getting more and more balls at the breakdown as if he was a flanker).

Just an unbelievable match! :bravo:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Nov 29 2009, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Another way to word it is "the player who eye-gouged Woodcock (if it's proven), is a dirty player who needs a ban". There's no reason to tar all of the French players with the same brush.

Generally the french forum members have been pretty quick to praise the All Blacks, so it's a bit on the harsh side.[/b]
Yeah good call. I hate people who attack a country for one persons offence. I think the French have been really gracious in defeat, which I think is great. French crowd at the stadium also seemed respectful, which was more then the crowd in New Zealand can say, as people threw things at France when they came on.

The player who eye gouged is likley to received a ban anyway, so no harm done.

This match reminds me of the one in 2004. Good to see the ABs throwing the ball around again, and what an amazing try by Mils. I have to agree that Conrad Smith was great again today, and while he's a completely different player to BOD, I still thing he's right up there with the best centres in the world.

Shame about the few little scuffles at the end, they put a dampner on the match a bit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TRUE LEGND @ Nov 29 2009, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

At the point where incidents are still alleged offences, this kind of comment is inflammatory. At the point when an offence has been proven, it is still poor terminology, ill defined and able to be interpreted as a broader swipe at a nation.

The attached article is not proof of anything, nor is it vindication of this kind of commentary. Please cease this kind of language.

Latest posts