• Leinster

Votes: 30 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Techniquest in the Bay :lol:
St David's 2 Shopping Centre
Various Cinema's
Cardiff Castle
The Doctor Who exhebition's just closed down, hasn't it?

I a feeling that'll end up being my only contrabution to the topic on the biggest club game of the year.

The Doctor Who exhebition's just closed down, hasn't it?

I a feeling that'll end up being my only contrabution to the topic on the biggest club game of the year.

But what a contribution it is :p

As for Wood missing out - you have to feel for the guy as he has had a good season and you never like seeing guys miss a final in these circumstances.

He's earned the shirt for his own recently, so it's time for Callum Clark to step up to that next level. I actually believe he'll do himself proud TBH. His development as a player has been phenomenal since new year.

A player at Northampton who probably won't feature could have a big impact on Saturday. Ben Prescott was shite at Leinster and I assume he's equally shite at the Saints but he must have some inside information into Leinster's calls.

Right. The top reasons why Saints will beat Leinter by 4 points in the final;

Roman Poite - Unavoidable
Total front five dominance - Quite possible
Roman Poite and the Scrum - Racing, Clermont, Sarries, England, France etc have all been expected to dominate this frontrow. Italy are the only ones who did it, and that was due to Poites refereeing. Mike ross is going to have a massive amount of work to do to stop the little frenchman from pinging us (rightly or wrongly) off the park.
Leinster just dont turn up - Very possible. Orpreys in last years HC final, Munster second half this year, Leicester final 10 minutes this year, Toulouse opening 20 minutes this year. There are plenty of occasions where Leinster have not been swithced on. We are not as prone to it as we have been in years past but I still think there are question marks over it. We do that and well easily end up like Munster vs Harlequins.
Northampton play better then they have all year -Also possible.

As for missing Woods. Cometh the hour cometh the man. I think he's a loss for Saints, but Leinster thought the same when we lost Dr Phil in the semi two years ago, look how that turned out.

Last edited:
Careful now. With posts like that you'll lose your WUM of the year mystique!

Ahhhh no, we are days before the HEC final, Ive actually got no interest in wumming here................................ yet. This is rugby at its best.

How many Saints fans you think are going to travel? I'd say Leinster will just about push 20,000 (including fans comeing from around bwitain) which is a damn fine turnout for any away game given the current financial climate. You guys should be expecting the same yeah? Should be a great atmosphere in and around the stadium.

Last edited:
In fairness I think front 5 is equal enough. Backrow you expect Leinster should shade it here.
Leinsters possible problem will be I think the Saints centres could keep BOD and D'Arcy very busy and then a very dangerous Saints back 3 could hurt Leinster. Nacewa is a rock at 15 but while Horgan is in good form I think Luke Fitz and himself are prone to having howlers.

Bullitt will Reihana start or who will Saints have with Foden and Ashton

Do you think fitzgerald will start? After last Fridays match I think ferrous McFadden should get picked ahead of him. Deccie wrecked fitzgeralds game when he dropped him IMO

Nahhh thats the one thing I wouldnt blame Kidney for. Fitzgerald has been playing woefully for the majority of the season. I like the guy but simply think the McFadden and Dave Kearney are both playing miles better at the moment.

I'd start McFadden as first choice winger based on form but McFadden will be benching.
Luke wants to be a 15 I think in longterm and well was thrown in at deep end with Ireland and his confidence has went down since then. He hasn't played exceptionally well all season but I just think the 2 wings are something Saints have the player to target there.

How many Saints fans you think are going to travel? I'd say Leinster will just about push 20,000 (including fans comeing from around bwitain) which is a damn fine turnout for any away game given the current financial climate. You guys should be expecting the same yeah? Should be a great atmosphere in and around the stadium.
How long's a piece of string? Saints sent some of the allocation back but were promoting people to buy through ticketmaster before releasing them. I shold hope it'll be between 10-15k. Knowing our lot they'll come in force for that many then the rest will watch on telly.

Bullitt will Reihana start or who will Saints have with Foden and Ashton

Diggin would be my bet.

Can't see this bing more than a 5 point win max for whoever takes it. I thinks it's fair to say Leinster are deserving favourites but the fact that they have had injuries all week could be a factor despite every player passing fit. Also they are deserving favourites but margin between 2 is very small and Saints have a pack that can challenge Leinster

Can't see this bing more than a 5 point win max for whoever takes it. I thinks it's fair to say Leinster are deserving favourites but the fact that they have had injuries all week could be a factor despite every player passing fit. Also they are deserving favourites but margin between 2 is very small and Saints have a pack that can challenge Leinster

Mmmm recursion.

Latest posts