• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2016 EOYT] Wales vs. Argentina (12/11/2016)

How much are the WRU charging?

tickets for this game ranged from £20 to something like £120. the pricing is the major issue i feel. they dont mind selling less tickets at a higher price as it returns the same money. the only reason im attending this game instead of the others is because the AUS and SA games started at £50 (which sold out almost instantly) so was only left with high priced tickets.

Not sure the 30,000 mark is correct. Wales Online are stating a figure in excess of 50,000.

Still, a team of Argentina's, and Aus' quality should really be attracting full houses. More a reflection of where Wales are atm though!

Looking at what tickets are available earlier there is quite a number of sold out sections so I think closer to 50,000 would be about right. South Africa game seems to be practically sold out, I would rather watch Argentina than SA.

Wales v Serbia on the same night at Cardiff City stadium might also explain why attendance is lower in the Wales v Argentina game, considering the football team's success this summer compared to Wales' rugby team's dire recent run of results v SH opposition.

Last edited:
Not sure the 30,000 mark is correct. Wales Online are stating a figure in excess of 50,000.

Still, a team of Argentina's, and Aus' quality should really be attracting full houses. More a reflection of where Wales are atm though!

my bad, the other day (literally 2 days ago) they stated only 30,000 have been sold. so either theres been a massive surge in sales or wales online were fudging their numbers up (more likely)

Glad to see Roberts dropped. He must be second only be Basteraud in terms of a top level centre who can't or won't make a telling pass. Obsessed with contact.

Looking at what tickets are available earlier there is quite a number of sold out sections so I think closer to 50,000 would be about right. South Africa game seems to be practically sold out, I would rather watch Argentina than SA.

i cant wait to see Arg play live. its a thing of beauty on the tv

The atmosphere is simply superb. Love Cardiff. Good craft beers, amazing atmosphere. Packed bars of rugby fans. Love it

Really looking forward to this match. This one and the one against Scotland will show us the true level of Pumas with the new selection policy and after our first super rugby season.

I feel some consensus about the Pumas being favorites. I'm not too sure about that.
However, I'll go with Los Pumas by 7+.

Why do Wales never play with the top two inches?. They are so frustrating to watch.

Wales attack poor, Argentina'a discipline even poorer. Not making for a good game.

Ahahahaha, literally laughed out loud when Argentina got that penalty.
It wasn't quite as bad as failing to score vs Aus in the RWC, but it was up there. How long did they spend in the 22 and refuse to take a shot at goal?
Poor captaining from Jenkins

Latest posts