• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 22

Ben Spencer spending too much time complaining rather than getting the ball out leading to that turnover. One of my pet hates.

McGuigan scores again for us...

Playing some nice stuff actually...

Players are out on their feet.
Can anyone get the ball to a replacement with a foot of space?

Why is Barnes telling Bath to get out of the way when that was a maul? Surely we are well within our rights to lie all over that if we want?

Maybe Bristol tinted glasses but there didn't seem much difference between that and what Biggar got away with earlier.

Maybe Bristol tinted glasses but there didn't seem much difference between that and what Biggar got away with earlier.
I think the contact to the head was a bit more obvious, but Biggar should've seen yellow so I don't disagree

Saints have some talented players...
They're making a surprsingly serious run at the playoffs too. Pretty sweet set of results for them so far this weekend with Gloucester and Sale losing. If Bath had held on against Exeter they'd be in 4th from out of nowhere.

Well played Exeter. Bath gave it everything, but your lungs lasted a couple of minutes longer than ours, and then our heads dropped (helped by a couple of outrageous dummies), and the floodgates opened.

Big wins for Saints and Chiefs, especially with Gloucester only getting a LBP.

Good win for Wasps to keep themselves in contention, but really needed a BP too.

Newcastle with an important win to avoid finishing bottom.

Latest posts