• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - France vs Ireland (11-02-2012, 20:00)

Ireland and France could be forced into playing four on the bounce. That should cheer up Wales and England.

Lol, what is the reason?

Pitch looked nothing like the Italian one.

Surface snow is nothing to really worry about, however if the pitch is frozen that's another matter. Apparently there were clear skies over Paris all day so the signs wouldn't have be as visible.

This no undersoil heating thing is a false debate.. everybody knew there wasn't. The 6N commitee refused to play the game in the afternoon because of $$$$
Now they've f***ed everyone.
My brother is at the stadium he's soooo ****** off right now..

No ... it's a shambles that there is none there in such a modern stadium.

Ah, never a dull moment with Irish rugby. Except of course when the team is actually playing.

Last edited:
Hmm, wonder if the French and Irish will res players against Scotland...

14455730.jpg

I like the way the BBC are showing country music instead. Quality. God, no excuse not to study now :(

So... there will rugby next week.

The BBC stated that Stade were playing at home to a sell out next week. Unless they relocate or squeeze it in some how. I would have thought the start of March would be more suitable.

Pretty bad admin for the French, clear sky tends to equal lower temperatures. A decent cover with heaters blowing air under would have worked and solved the issue. It just needed doing for a couple of days prior to the game.

Looking at the positive side, Ireland will hopefully experiment a bit for the home Scotland and Italy games and Earls and D'Arcy will have more time to get used to each other.

This could be an advantage in the long run.

i was reading on the text commentary and it says this. ''The match has been refixed for Friday, March 2. Boos ring out around the ground, nobody is happy with this scenario. See you for Ireland v Italy in a few weeks' time.''

Latest posts