• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Quarter Final: England - France (08-10-2011, 20:30)

Couple of hours 2 go now before Wales-Ireland and a little longer for 'Le Crunch'. Question just skip a night of sleep or go home. One of the harder decisions in life. :p

England by 7.... Optimistic.. Always... Biast....Ofcourse.

Skip the sleep! I am trying to go for the all nighter! Of course it will only be 10pm for the Ireland/Wales game on Cali. time then t!he France/England game. The challenge is not the staying up or the rough morning, just taking it easy on the beers to make it through the night

Although I feel a Semi vs England would be easier it's against my better nature to want England to win sooo....

ALLEZ LES BLEUS (where the blazes is my Toulouse shirt? :p )

So apparently England's answer to the "Flood or Wilkinson" question is to start both of them.

Not far away from the start now. Logically I think England deserves to be favorites, but I just get a strange feeling that France might win this. Perhaps I just want France to upset a team that isn't the All Blacks for a change!

Just starting to kick in with the adrenaline...

Really hope we play some good rugby... Flood and Wilko could be the perfect partnership, the bench however is forward based, so lets hope for no injuries in the backs

This is going to be horrible. If we do not come out with some spark and intesity we deserve to go home.

So apparently England's answer to the "Flood or Wilkinson" question is to start both of them.

Yep, a little like the cup of tea or beer one I am going through right now. I am not sure they go together at eight in the morning
biggrin.gif

The quarter final for the underachievers...

The French can be a totally different side in games like this, their inconsistency is annoying to say the least, you can never rule them out... I guess that's what scares me the most because you never know which french side is going to turn up...

With this being England, they will up their game, that's one thing I can be assured of...

I can't wait for this game to start...

This should be a great game.
COME ON ENGLAND

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And so comes the England game. Everyone get ready for the Celts with chips on their shoulders to come out in support of the French.

God save our gracious Queen,
Long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen:
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:
God save the Queen.

O Lord, our God,
arise,Scatter her enemies,
And make them fall.
Confound their politics,
Frustrate their knavish tricks,
On Thee our hopes we fix,
God save us all.

Thy choicest gifts in store,
On her be pleased to pour;
Long may she reign:
May she defend our laws,
And ever give us cause
To sing with heart and voice
God save the Queen.

Watching it with Dutch commentary which is absolutely dire. This guy talks like he knows everything but he confuses Yachvili with Medard. And that's not even the worst thing haha.

Latest posts