• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Quarter Final: Springboks - Wallabies (09-10-2011, 18:00)

All hail Robbie Deans so far behind enemy lines and doing a great job for his home country :D

This week is just a formality anyway. Australia is ****, and South Africa is marginally better... if either team plays like this against NZ next week it will be a VERY one sided affair.

I'm still trying to figure out how so many people thought Australia were favorites going in today!

If you get a chance to see it mate it was a cracker. The one team the AB's might worry about will be Wales making the final. Warbuton Vs McCaw that would be awesome.

Cheers, will do.

We were actually discussing that very point about who would be more likely to beat the All Blacks in a final (if that were to happen) And I think most of us were happy for them to have a re-match against France.

I shudder to think what the stats would have been like if Brussouw didn't go off. That said Louw hasn't done badly, not at all.

Don't forget Quade Cooper, he's having a pearler :)

Oh yes Coooper has been bad during the whole cup, that's what good deep cover agents do. Turning Cooper to the dark side is a stroke of genius
smile.gif

Can somone ask one of the Wallabies to give me 6 numbers for the lotto?

Oh yes Coooper has been bad during the whole cup, that's what good deep cover agents do. Turning Cooper to the dark side is a stroke of genius
smile.gif

Shame really, because he was fantastic at 10 during super rugby...

Latest posts