• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Quarter Final: Springboks - Wallabies (09-10-2011, 18:00)

Good to see running, SH-style rugby, where games are won on tries and not kicks, like those borinh NH games we saw yesterday...
I really regret having woken up for this match. Sleeping seems such a better option now...

Good to see running, SH-style rugby, where games are won on tries and not kicks, like those borinh NH games we saw yesterday...
I really regret having woken up for this match. Sleeping seems such a better option now...
:D I know, these teams are really showing us up!!

SA fans must feel like us NZ fans in the quarter vs France in 2007. All the ball, made all the play, ref ignores any penalty offences, what can you do. Du Preez knocking on that certain try lost it for them. Let's just hope the ref actually pings the Wallabies at rucktime next week (whether they're playing Argentina or NZ).

In two minutes there was the same situation, once for each team. But both ended in a scrum for Oz. Great reffing there.

Edit: that tackle by Horwill could have easily been a penalty.

The ref is from NZ!!!
This match is probably bought the most partial referee I've seen sofar.
I stop watching these games, where the winner is decided by money.

Genia & Cooper: actually being **** since f***ing forever.
Aussies, thank God for Pocock eh?

Was desperate for SA to win, but I guess they know how Welsh fans were feeling a month ago today now.

I agree this match was poo but come on...

I hope you goddamn cheating pieces of **** get thrashed in the semi final.

South Africa were the better team so I'm pleased to see them go home. Hopefully, we are there to play Australia in one week's time.

this is the now the third game i've seen where australia have got totally out played by the opposition in all areas, yet still win the game on the scoreboard.

well done

(also how i saw it in the reds vs crusaders final)

Last edited:

Latest posts