• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Quarter Final: Springboks - Wallabies (09-10-2011, 18:00)

to be fair didn't south africa top their pool via a very questionable refereeing decision?

Wallabies are accustomed to Cooper they know he can be unpredictable. ABs are used to Carter.

Stop being a retard. Australia were pathetic whenever they got the ball. We were far better than you on attack. But when you make 60m, get into the opposition 22m, then have an illegal turnover against you, HOW THE **** CAN YOU CONVERT ANYTHING INTO POINTS? Cheats.

I'll stop being a retard when you take your blinkers off. Stick to runescape or whatever it is in your signature.

They are opened. That's how I wrote that reply to you. You're not retarded as well are you? Sorry if I offended you.

Fixed for you.

Amazingly it still accurately describes the game! SA didn't convert their pressure into points, blame the officials if you want, or maybe give the blame to the people who really deserve it. Your attack coaches. There was more creativity in Quade Cooper's shoelace than SA's whole backline tonight.

Pretty hard to foil out attacks when you have players slowing down your ball and ref doesn't penalise

I'll stop being a retard when you take your blinkers off. Stick to runescape or whatever it is in your signature.

You need blinkers to see hands in a ruck? Weird. I will remember that for next time.

Bryce Lawrence refereeing of the breakdown was very poor. I also counted at least three high Oz tackles in the last five minutes, anyone of which would normally be penalised.

Having said that, SA should have put it beyond Australia. The SA forwards worked well together, except at the breakdown, which was subject to clever Australian interference. The Australian defence was excellent. The SA back line were unimaginative in attack; quite frankly disappointing.

FdP tactical kicking was ok, but the rest of his game was mediocre. Both Hougaard and du Plessis should have played from the beginning. Pity Broussow went off injured.

Congrats Oz! was a very weird game!

Can see on facebook how the people reacted against Lawrence, wasn't he also the ref the previous time we played each other in Durban when we also lost.

We can ***** and moan all we want, it's not going to change anything... (Tell that to Samoa)

for a change we played all the rugby and lost!! usually it's the other way around!!

But here's a stern warning World: PDV is gone now! a new breed has emerged and believe me when I tell you, they are going to be Awesome!!

Just sad to see Victor, Fourie Du Preez, Danie Rossouw and John Smit's career end like that...

Pretty hard to foil out attacks when you have players slowing down your ball and ref doesn't penalise

Grow up. You had chance after chance in our 22, the ball was quick most rucks. The Wallabies had their hands in the ruck like 1 in every 10, when we got turnovers. The other 9 were fine. Morne Steyn has 1 trick, the short ball. He can't play expansive.

But OK. If you want to blame the refs and think your attack is super awesome test level standard. Thats fine by me. Keep telling yourselves that.

Congrats Oz! was a very weird game!

Can see on facebook how the people reacted against Lawrence, wasn't he also the ref the previous time we played each other in Durban when we also lost.

Oh no, I hope its not a repeat of the Sapolu thing lol.

Grow up. You had chance after chance in our 22, the ball was quick most rucks. The Wallabies had their hands in the ruck like 1 in every 10, when we got turnovers. The other 9 were fine. Morne Steyn has 1 trick, the short ball. He can't play expansive.

But OK. If you want to blame the refs and think your attack is super awesome test level standard. Thats fine by me. Keep telling yourselves that.

I think the 'Grow Up' remark was hardly warranted.

Let me be the first to say that I think you have some blinkers on yourself, which is odd for me because in the time you have posted here you never have.

The point kusta makes is a valid one, however the Boks had the opportunities to win the game but didn't execute. They never played to the ref, and lost because of it, they're the ones to blame for the loss, however it is more than fair for every side to say that Lawrence didn't help matters.

Lol, nah don't worry, us saffas has more class than that...

Oh thats good, I knew you wouldnt moan about the reff because you did have heaps to say about some of our Samoan posters moaning about the reff.

You're not the contradictory type so thats ok.:)

QUOTE=TNT88;457525]Grow up. You had chance after chance in our 22, the ball was quick most rucks. The Wallabies had their hands in the ruck like 1 in every 10, when we got turnovers. The other 9 were fine. Morne Steyn has 1 trick, the short ball. He can't play expansive.

But OK. If you want to blame the refs and think your attack is super awesome test level standard. Thats fine by me. Keep telling yourselves that.[/QUOTE]

Well compared to your attack on the night I think we were miles ahead!:huh:

I think the 'Grow Up' remark was hardly warranted.

Let me be the first to say that I think you have some blinkers on yourself, which is odd for me because in the time you have posted here you never have.

The point kusta makes is a valid one, however the Boks had the opportunities to win the game but didn't execute. They never played to the ref, and lost because of it, they're the ones to blame for the loss, however it is more than fair for every side to say that Lawrence didn't help matters.

I apologize, I thought it was Jericho again. I should have responded thoughtfully.

His point is kind of valid, Oz had their hands in the ruck sometimes. But not every single ruck, it was a minority of rucks. So it couldn't have had a huge effect on their attack.

At the end of the day, SA coaches are the ones who didn't start BDP and Houggard. They are the ones responsible for such slow and one dimensional attack. And they should cop most of the blame from people who want to see an improvement in SA rugby.

Latest posts